Domains technical enquiry
Welcome to domains technical enquiry, let’s get you the help that you need.
- Domain renewal
- A record repoint
- MX record repoint
- Reverse DNS
- Office 365 removal
- TXT records
- Domain transfer in
- Adding SRV records
- Domains hosted by GBBO
- ICANN verification emails
- Ask the BT Business Community
- Search all help
This team can only help with domain enquiries. If you need help with anything like those below, please use the alternative links supplied to get through to the right team.
- Need help with managing your website? Contact our Web hosting team.
- Got account login, email or other technical issues? Get in touch with Technical support.
For domains, why not chat with us? You can also save yourself time by checking our quick links above first.
You need to be the named account holder and have either your account security number or the answer to your security question handy when contacting us.
By web messenger
Chat with Web Messenger
The quickest and easiest way to contact us. Available Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 16:30.
We aim to reply to your email within two working days. To get help quickly, use live chat.
You can email us by using whichever form is related to your enquiry:
- Use the General domain name enquiry form if you need help with domain renewals, Whois details, transfer between accounts, sub domains, SRV records, TXT records, transfer in queries and other domain related queries not mentioned below.
- Use the Reverse DNS form for requesting reverse DNS / PTR to be setup on a static BT Business IP address/es when sending emails out using your own server.
- Use the DNS name server repoint form when you're ready to request your BT Business hosted domain/s name servers to be pointed to another suppliers.
- Use the DNS transfer out form when you're ready to request your BT Business hosted domain/s to be transferred out of BT completely to another supplier.
- Use the DNS A-Record re-point, URL or Frame forwarding form when you're ready to request the www and/or @ records for your BT Business hosted domain to be repoint to another server for website purposes.
- Use the DNS mailbox redirect (MX record repoint) form when you're ready to request the MX record for your BT Business hosted domain to be repoint to another server for mail purposes.
- Use the Web Hosting General enquiry form if you need help with SSL certificate install / renewal, PHP and database, cancelling BT web hosting packs, FTP access, Online Presence Builder help or any other BT web hosting pack queries.