The Westminster Framework contract is a new way of procuring services that can offer you up to 25 per cent savings against traditional contracted IT services.
It’s designed to save you money, while giving you access to innovative technology to help you access new ways of delivering better services.
We’re currently providing public sector organisations across London with exceptional cost savings in line with Government cost-cutting targets, and it’s possible this new framework could also benefit you in the same way.
The Westminster Framework can help you:
- Reduce your costs of procuring IT services in line with Government targets
- Have a flexible solution tailored to your requirements With our “Everything as a Service” (EaaS) approach you only pay for the IT services you use every month
- Improve service and innovation by helping you bring frontline services to the public faster.
- Quick and easy to procure our solution provides the highest possible standards at the lowest cost.
What the Westminster Framework delivers for UK public services
- Military-grade, top-of-the-range security — our Newport Tier 3+ facility is one of Europe’s largest datacentres, with biometric and military grade security and accreditations for IL3 and IL4, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001.
- Excellent service levels — you get maximum resilience and availability and we identify and fix faults. Our Managed Compute solution offers you a service level of 99.95% availability.
- Expertise, 24/7 — we manage more than 25,000 servers for more than 2,200 customers’ platforms across 45 global datacentres.
- Partnerships with world-class vendors — we hold key accreditations with leading vendors, meaning we have the skills, training and experience to deliver the best solutions for you.
- Range of security solutions — our managed security services include Firewall Service Design, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Solutions, Content Security (antivirus, mail content checking and URL filtering) and Remote Access Controls (authentication solutions).