VoIP and on-premises phone systems
Browse our VoIP, on-premises, and hybrid solutions and see what suits your business
Hosted in the cloud with no system hardware, maintenance or expansion costs
On-premises phone systems
Equipment located on your premises, using both traditional and IP technology
Unsure what to choose?
People go for the cloud because ...
- No hardware on the premises
- No big upfront cost
- It’s simple to set up
- Automatic updates keep it at the latest version
- It’s easy to add users yourself
- No maintenance costs
- Calls on the internet are cheaper
- Spread upfront payments with a finance option (Cloud Voice)
- Number isn’t tied to a location (use any geographic code, wherever you are)
For more information about Voice over IP, read our Guide to VoIP.
People go for on-premises because ...
- On-premises can handle thousands of users
- They’re not ready for the cloud
- They’re in control of a system they can see and feel
- Want to own the system
- Like being able to spread the payments
- Their broadband can’t support the cloud
- Want to use both the traditional and IP networks for calls
If you are still unsure read our guide to phones systems