We are retrieving the product details...
What is BT Call Tracker?
If you already have a BT Business online account, you’ll know it’s easy to measure and understand your outgoing calls.
But how do you know if you’re missing calls that receive an engaged tone or go unanswered, or that you need another line?
That’s where the online BT Call Tracker tool comes in. By giving you an instant and accurate overview of your network’s performance, it helps you make sure that your people are available when and where they’re needed most.
Note: BT Call Tracker replaces Network Call Performance. It works on phone lines, ISDN2e, ISDN30, and Featureline.
Included as standard
Detailed reports about your incoming and outgoing calls
Crucial data, in both report and graph format, showing you both details of calls that you’re failing to answer and details of your unsuccessful outgoing calls.
BT Call Tracker will show you –
- Volumes of unsuccessful incoming calls
- Volumes of incoming calls meeting the engaged tone
- Volumes of incoming calls with no reply
- Dates and times of these calls
- Average time to answer incoming calls
- Average duration of incoming calls
- Similar information for your outgoing calls
So you can easily spot where there’s room for improvement on your network.
More features than Network Call Performance
BT Call Tracker replaces Network Call Performance and includes new features to give you an even better – and more useful – view of your call traffic …
- Service numbers now include an inventory, installation site address, and type of line; keeping all the data about your service numbers in one place and making it easier to understand.
- We now show the first 5 digits of the incoming call, which is really useful for tracking the region where your calls are coming from.
- You’re now able to drill down into DDI lines (Direct Dialled In) so you can see the individual channel making or receiving the call.
- The distribution report now contains a heat map so you can see pinch points at a glance.
Customised, downloadable reports
Build personalised reports that you can download into Excel format.
- Set the average value of incoming calls into your business and we’ll show you a monthly total of the money that you’re losing on failed incoming calls.
- Set the days and hours that your business works so you see the calls that you’re missing out-of-hours.
Free help and support, whenever you need it
We’ve got a set of comprehensive simple-to-use FAQs and a full user guide that should answer most questions. If you need more help, you can call our UK-based helpdesk on 0800 328 2006 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are BT Call Tracker reports?
BT Call Tracker gathers data on every BT line at the BT exchange to produce at-a-glance graphics and succinct reports, a view not available from call-logging equipment. It monitors a company’s complete call traffic, not just successful incoming and outgoing calls, but incoming calls that met with an engaged tone or those that go unanswered.
BT Call Tracker is available on these line types –
- PSTN (standard phone line)
- Embark/Featureline Corporate
It is not available on -
- Exported Numbers
- Private circuits
- Lines not with BT
Will non-geographic (eg. 0800, 0870) and international direct dialled calling numbers be picked up in my reporting?
Yes, for incoming calls the first 5 digits will be shown (where this information is made available to us).
Things you need to know
BT Call Tracker has no set up costs or ongoing costs if the service lines you’re asking to be added are included in one of our qualifying BT Calls and Lines packages. If not, charges will apply, click here to see what they are.
The Terms and Conditions can be viewed here, located under Calls and/ or Lines packages section.
We can include your PSTN , ISDN lines and Featureline, but cannot include lines with Call Number Interception or Call Signs, UXDS (this is an exchange type in some rural locations), Broadband, Hosted Voice, SIP, Payphone, Private Circuits or lines not with BT.
Customers on ISDN2e and ISDN30e on AXE10 / System Y exchanges – please note that data is not available on ‘inbound engaged calls’ and any reports will show these as zero.
How to set up Call Tracker
Before you can set up Call Tracker you must have a BT Business online account. If you haven’t got one, please register for a BT Business online account now before you fill in the form below. If you’ve got an online account, use this form to tell us you want to set up Call Tracker (and what phone numbers you want it on) or to add more phone numbers if you’ve already got it.