More about business applications
Our featured apps
Enhanced IT Support
Get 24/7 UK-based technical helpdesk support for hardware, software, network and email problems.
Why choose Enhanced IT Support?
- A single point of contact for all your IT issues
- Support for up to five devices per licence
- Help with common, uncommon and complex problems
From £7.50 a month excluding VAT. Read more about Enhanced IT Support
Secure Business Backup by Acronis
Protect your business against hackers and ransomware attacks, loss and theft.
Why choose Secure Business Backup by Acronis
- The only solution on the market to integrate reliable backup with advanced antimalware
- Protects everything important – devices, business documents, files and systems
- Stops all modern threats, including cyber-attacks, accidental deletion, disk failure and theft
From £4.99 a month excluding VAT. Read more about Secure Business Backup
What is a cloud app and why do I need it?
A cloud app is internet based software that doesn’t need to be hosted on a local machine or server. Cloud-based apps are typically flexible, allowing you to access from multiple devices. And they’re cost effective and don’t fall out of date the way physically installed software can.
How safe is it using the cloud?
Cloud-based apps are perfectly safe to use. They tend to be hosted in highly secure data centres, where your data is encrypted and locked down. They also utilise backup servers to make sure your data isn’t lost if there is a problem at one site.