We are retrieving the product details...
The high-end, on-premises phone system, crafted by Mitel, for serious business users and call centres
The premium communications system for large business
It’s our flagship PBX solution, with intelligent call handling, remote worker capability, and free intra-business calling. And because you’ll only need a single network for your voice and data, you can consolidate your communications estate, courtesy of Mitel’s holistic phone system.
We will manage the project, working with you to survey your site and cabling, install the system, bring it online, and train your people.
Included as standard
Proactive Remote Monitoring
New! We’ll proactively monitor your phone system round the clock, making sure that everything is always working how it should be.
If we find a problem, PRM will automatically alert our Fault Control Centre, no matter what time or day of the week it is. This means that our engineers can start working on any faults that occur outside of normal working hours, often before you’re even aware of them.
Integrated voice and email
Voicemail delivered directly to your email inbox.
Work from anywhere as if you were in the office
To use 'Teleworker', all you need is a broadband connection and an IP phone.
Empower your people to work together efficiently with audio and video conferencing.
Single number for mobile and desk phone
Customers only need to call one number to reach your employees mobile and desk phone.
Door entry system
You can gain quick, secure and remote access to your premises.
If you don’t want to pay upfront, we have several finance options to help spread the cost.
Help and support
Support by phone from dedicated helpdesk and online knowledgebase.
If you have a fault with your system, we’ll respond by the end of the next working day (excluding public holidays).
When we install the system, we’ll give you an overview of how it works so you’re comfortable with the basics.
To help your people get the most out of your system we offer flexible web or onsite training that's personalised to your individual needs.
Enhanced care options
Choose a service response time to suit your business-
Prompt Care: if you have a fault with your system, we’ll respond within 4 working hours (excluding public holidays).
Total Care: we’ll respond within 4 hours (including public holidays).
Make calls over the internet with BT Cloud Voice SIP
Spend less on business calls and get more flexibility. Give your phone system the power of the cloud.
With BT Cloud Voice SIP, your calls are made over your internet connection, rather than over a traditional phone line. And because calls are always prioritised over other internet traffic, you’ll always have a great connection.
You can have as many numbers as you like – without paying for separate phone lines. You can market your business locally around the country, take your numbers with you if you move, and divert your calls to another site hassle free.
If you’re investing in a data network, BT Cloud Voice SIP makes that investment work harder for you.
On-hold music and messaging
We have a range of on-hold and messaging services, including:
- Professional greeting messaging
- Digital memory playback devices so you can produce customised on-hold marketing messages and rapidly change your copyright-free music
- Fully-managed suite of messaging services: regular update of on-hold music plus scheduled marketing messages
Call recording services on analogue, ISDN2, ISDN 30, and SIP lines for all types of business: single user, SME, and corporate.
- Call recording options including on-demand, all-calls, selected-extensions, and mobiles
- Help with PCI compliance
- Training and evaluating staff
- Speech analytics
- Workforce optimisation recording
Get a screen-pop showing all your caller’s details before you answer a call. The BT Unified Communicator software connects your agents’ PC desktops to the phone system and your database (or Outlook).
- Dial from an address book, Outlook, or CRM contact page
- Send and receive internal messages
- Each user has a companywide view of the status of their colleagues (so they know whether to call, transfer or send messages to them)
- Windows and MAC desktop clients
- Attendant console for complete companywide visibility and control
Secure Access Control
Access control options from a simple, single button intercom-based solution to complete access control systems.
- Access control systems connected to analogue or SIP extensions
- Link to BT-installed lock mechanisms that allow people to control the lock from their BT phone handset
- Options for internal cameras that display images of visitors on your PC screen
Audio Visual ringing options
Loud rings and flashing lights for noisy areas where people can’t normally hear the phone ring.
- Analogue and SIP loud ringing devices
- LED strobe units that flash simultaneously with the handset ring in noisy areas
- Paging units so you can make announcements directly from your phone handset (for use in production areas and waiting rooms).
- Range of IP paging systems
- Interface to connect existing PA systems to your new BT IP phone system, if needed
Choose from a wide range of corded and wireless headsets from well-known brands such as Jabra and Plantronics, including mono, duo, and premium options.
DECT handsets are high-quality cordless phones that use Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications technology, which is compatible with all of our phone systems including the MiVoice Business, and Avaya IP Office.
With structured cabling there is no need for independent voice and data wiring; structured cabling accommodates both. And it allows you to carry out your own moves and changes.
Consider structured cabling if you’re -
- Changing to an IP phone system (including BT Cloud Voice)
- Moving premises
- Kitting out a new building or greenfield site (we’ll give you a quote based on plans and drawings)
- Planning an office refurbishment or reorganisation
- Struggling with bandwidth-hungry applications like video conferencing or data streaming and you need faster servers and PCs
Why BT for structured cabling?
- Our pricing includes all of the cabling components you’ll need to support the new phone system/LAN/cloud solution
- We have specialist structured cabling engineers
- Our cabling and associated products come with a 25-year warranty
- We co-ordinate the installation with your other BT products
Call traffic reporting, including information about missed calls.
Why BT Business?
Can I upgrade my existing phone system or purchase replacement handsets?
Please get in touch to discuss. We no longer sell systems like BCM and BT Versatility but we still fully maintain them (including upgrades and replacement office phones for BT Versatility)