We are retrieving the product details...
Premium Broadband upgrade – 24 months
Includes 4G Assure and a free Smart Hub upgrade
We are setting up the broadband line checker...
Sorry, we can't check that number
ISDN Number, incompatible with broadband
Sorry, we can only check BT numbers
Included as standard
Never lose business because of a lost connection. The UK’s first and only broadband that can automatically switch to 4G. Exclusively available in areas with suitable 4G signal.
4G Assure is a clever little innovation that will make a big difference to your business.
- Keeping you working – reliability you can count on, so you always stay connected
- 4G-ready in a day – as soon as your order’s placed, we’ll send your new Smart Hub and 4G Assure to you. So you could be up and running in a day
- We’re on it – we’ll know instantly if broadband’s switched to 4G, so we can focus on fixing it
Business broadband with 4G Assure: We’ve got your back.
Get free, unlimited data when you're connected to a BT Wi-fi hotspot.
As the account holder, you get one free BT Wi-fi unlimited subscription - worth £15 a month - which you can start using as soon as you get your order confirmation (that’s right: before we’ve even connected your broadband!).
BT Wi-fi hotspots are available in places like cafés, hotels, pubs, city centres and many independent businesses. Find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspots
We’ve got hotspots all over the UK, including at:
- Thistle, Hilton, and Hastings hotels
- Starbucks, coffee shops, railway stations, and shopping areas
- Conference centres, exhibition venues, and law courts
- Airport terminals and lounges (Etihad Airways, American Airlines, and Flybe for example)
- Welcome Break motorway service stations
Free wi-fi for your customers and clients – plus speeds and security are protected for you. People love free wi-fi. Give it to them.
More customers are more likely to visit a business with free wi-fi. It’s time for you to get the benefits with Guest Wi-Fi:
- Create a Guest Wi-Fi network for up to 13 people at the same time
- No extra charges for you or your guests
- Guest Wi-Fi on our Smart Hub comes ready and waiting to be switched on
- To Protect your speed – it stays as fast as ever
- Safe for everyone – Guest Wi-Fi blocks illegal content for peace of mind
- Your private network stays private – your guests can’t access your data
- Happy customers stay longer and return more often – a real boost to your business
Give your guests free wi-fi. Watch your business grow.
Support for your broadband 24 hours a day; online self-help tools, reporting, tracking, and FAQs.
Even with our network reliability, things can go wrong. On the rare occasion this happens, there are many ways we’ll be there to support you.
- Support centres are available 24/7 and free to call
- Online chat is available 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday
- Fault reporting and tracking are always available online
- The Help section of our website has answers to many frequently asked questions
- See if other customers can help on our community support forum
If we can’t help you remotely, we can send one of our engineers to fix it.
- Standard broadband or Infinity options - we'll aim to fix your fault within 2 working days of you reporting the fault to us
- Unlimited and Premium broadband or Infinity options - we'll aim to fix your fault by the end of the next working day
- Basic phone line with standard care – we’ll aim to fix your fault by the end of the second working day after you’ve told us about the fault
The response times shown here assume that you report the fault to us (either online or by phone call) before 9pm on a working day.
Protect your business on any device, anywhere. Internet security and anti-virus protection for PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones.
Why would I want BT Device Protection?
It gives your business vital online protection for three devices on each user licence. You can keep your systems and data safe and protect your business from the thousands of threats that appear on the internet every day.
Rely on the same best-in-class security used to protect the largest enterprises.
With Premium Broadband or Premium Infinity, you get BT Device Protection (one user licence) worth from £4.99 a month included for the length of your broadband contract.
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher
- FireFox 47.x
- Chrome 53.x
- Edge 1.0
- Safari 7 and higher
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS X 10.9 and later
- iOS 8.x and later
- Android 4.2+
From £4.99 a month for each user licence (covering three devices)
Our IT experts – the BT Tech Heads – can give you 24 hour technical support on broadband and IT issues for up to 3 computers (PCs or Macs).
And when things get tricky, the BT Tech Heads can securely take over your computer to sort out problems and show you what to do.
Our UK-based team’s ready to help 24 hours a day – call free any time.
Enjoy the BT Sport app, for your personal, non-commercial viewing of unmissable live sport on your smartphone or tablet.
The BT Sport app is available to new BT Business customers taking Premium Broadband, Unlimited Infinity or Premium Infinity.
- Get all the BT Sport channels plus Box Nation
- Watch exclusive live sporting action including Premier League, UEFA Champions League and Aviva Premiership Rugby
- Available on iOS, Android and Windows 10 smartphones and tablets (can’t view on a TV or web browser)
- Download the app and sign in using the BT ID and password we’ll send you, once your broadband is installed.
Why BT Business?
Will I lose service if I renew?
The service is not affected in the event of a contract renewal.
Equally, the services remain unaffected if you choose not to renew the existing contract. In this case there will be no new Minimum Period, however a 28 day notice period will exist should you wish to leave.
Does 'Unlimited' really mean unlimited?
How do I access the more than 5 million BT Wi-fi hotspots around the UK?
Select the BT Wi-fi network from the available networks on your device then login with your '@btconnect.com' details (we gave you these when you joined us).
To make it really easy, there's also a BT Wi-fi app.
Find out more with our BT Wi-fi FAQs and videos
How quickly will I be back up and running if something goes wrong?
It depends on the type of broadband or fibre that you have. The response times shown here assume that you report the fault to us (either online or by phone call) before 6pm on a working day.
We'll aim to fix your fault by the end of the next working day.
Things you need to know
Terms and legal stuff for you to download
BT Business Broadband terms can be found at www.bt.com/terms under the Broadband and Internet Services dropdown in the menu.
Business broadband with 4G Assure
4G Assure works over copper, fibre and static IP. The automatic switch over to 4G is subject to you having adequate 4G signal and power at your site.
We deliver 4G Assure the next day if your order’s placed by 12pm Monday to Friday and you pass credit checks. Orders placed at the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday, or Wednesday for bank holidays.
For full details, please see the ‘Broadband and Internet Services’ section of our terms and conditions.
Our quoted prices do not include VAT and were correct at the time of publishing.
The discount mentioned will be applied as a re-occurring credit on your account. This will only take effect when re-signing into a new 24-month Minimum Period of Service on BT Unlimited Infinity or BT Unlimited Broadband. At the end of the new 24-month Minimum Period of Service your rental charges will go back to standard pricing; but there’s no need to worry, we’ll be in touch before then. View our full terms and conditions at bt.com/terms under Broadband and Internet Services. A separate line rental applies.
There is a one-off delivery charge of £8.50. This is non-refundable.
BT Business Smart hub
Our Business Smart Hub has been tested against the following major business broadband providers:
Virgin Media, Talk Talk, Vodafone, XLN & Zen. Test results are based on the current competitor Hub offering at the time of testing in June 2017.
Further exclusions apply. Please see the ‘Broadband and Internet Services’ section of our terms and conditions for full details.
You can get onto BT Wi-Fi as long as you’re in a BT Wi-Fi hotspot and your laptop, tablet or phone has wireless internet. We have a fair use policy that applies to use of BT Wi-Fi. If you exceed it, we won’t charge you, but you’ll need to log back in again after every 30 minutes. Find out more at btwifi.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. Guest Wi-Fi is capped at 13 users.
All of our Unlimited and Premium subscriptions come with Prompt Care service as standard.
This means that in the unlikely event that you have a problem, if you report it before 9pm we’ll aim to fix it by the end of the next working day, Monday to Saturday.
We have a compensation scheme for those rare occasions where something goes wrong, and there are delays in putting it right.
We will provide 24/7 Tech Heads support on up to three PCs or Apple Macs you register with us (excluding mobile devices, mobile handsets, tablets and other similar devices). Access to Tech Heads may be limited if BT considers your use to be excessive or detrimental to other customers. Full terms for Tech Heads can be found at www.bt.com/terms under the Broadband and Internet Services section.
BT Sport app
The BT Sport app is only available to new BT Business customers taking a Premium Broadband, Unlimited Infinity, or Premium Infinity service, either as a standalone purchase or as part of a package with a BT Business phone line.
BT Sport content is subject to change at any time.
The app is available for personal, non-commercial use and will only work on iOS 7 and above, Android OS 4.1, and Windows 10 smartphones and tablets. You can use the app to stream BT Sport programming on a maximum of two compatible devices at the same time.
Information about speed estimates
The speed ranges indicated above are estimates. Your actual broadband speeds will depend upon a number of factors, including the distance of your premises from the exchange, the quality of your line, the number of people using the broadband connection simultaneously, and the equipment you use.
It can take up to ten days for the line to settle at its maximum stable speed. Find out more about the types of things that could impact your broadband service.
Information about the Code
We've signed up to Ofcom’s Voluntary Business Broadband Speeds code of practice.
We aim to provide you with the fastest speed available on your line. Find out more about our commitments under the code of practice.