Superfast business fibre broadband
Unlock your business potential with the broadband speed you need – and our strongest ever wi-fi signal
Businesses work better with fibre broadband
Our superfast business fibre broadband lets you do more business, more quickly. Our fibre optic technology gives you the speed you need to do more of the things that matter.
Faster with fibre
We asked over 900 customers to tell us the difference fibre broadband makes over standard business broadband. Over 75% said it’s helped them achieve their business goals and deliver a better customer experience.
Why choose business fibre broadband from BT
Strongest ever wi-fi signal
The BT Business Smart Hub has our strongest wi-fi signal yet, designed to reach further into your premises. It’s future-proofed to accommodate multiple smart devices and even faster internet speeds.
NEW – Guest Wi-Fi
Give your customers and clients free Guest Wi-Fi without compromising your network speed. It blocks any illegal activity, and up to 13 users can log in at a time … without having to enter a password.
The UK’s largest wi-fi network
As the principal user of a BT business fibre broadband account, you have access to free, unlimited data at any of the 5 million BT Wi-fi UK hotspots. Stay connected on the go for no extra charge.
With BT business fibre, unlimited data really means unlimited. Download and upload as much as you like – with no speed restrictions and no cut-off limits. Make the most of your super-fast fibre.
With Unlimited Infinity, you’ll get our new Business Smart Hub featuring our strongest ever wi-fi signal. It also gets your customers and clients online, courtesy of our safe, secure Guest Wi-Fi. What’s more, included as standard is free unlimited access to over 5 million BT Wi-fi UK Hotspots.Unlimited Infinity
Premium Infinity comes with 4G Assure - the UK’s only broadband that can automatically switch to 4G. So you’ll never lose business because of a lost connection. Also included is BT Device Protection from Symantec – best-in-class internet security and anti-virus software for up to three devices – for PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones.Premium Infinity
BTnet leased line
If you need a lot of bandwidth, you need a BTnet leased line. Get reliable, uncontested broadband at speeds from 10Mbps up to 10Gbps, with a market-leading 100% target availability SLA. With the flexibility to grow with your business, BTnet also gives you symmetric upload and download speeds. Our leased lines also include integrated wi-fi, Guest Wi-Fi and a simple LAN to keep your people securely connected.BTnet leased line
Included as standard
Connect your office and enabled devices to the internet with the new BT Business Smart Hub. And rely on our strongest and most efficient wi-fi signal ever.
Smart Scan technology will always find you the best connection. And the BT Business Smart Hub is already set up for increases in network speed, upgrades and more devices as they become wi-fi enabled. So you get the performance you can count on, now and in future.
(There’s an £8.50 delivery charge).
Get free, unlimited data when you're connected to a BT Wi-fi hotspot.
As the account holder, you get one free BT Wi-fi unlimited subscription - worth £15 a month - which you can start using as soon as you get your order confirmation (that’s right: before we’ve even connected your broadband!).
BT Wi-fi hotspots are available in places like cafés, hotels, pubs, city centres and many independent businesses. Find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspots
We’ve got hotspots all over the UK, including at:
- Thistle, Hilton, and Hastings hotels
- Starbucks, coffee shops, railway stations, and shopping areas
- Conference centres, exhibition venues, and law courts
- Airport terminals and lounges (Etihad Airways, American Airlines, and Flybe for example)
- Welcome Break motorway service stations
Free wi-fi for your customers and clients – plus speeds and security are protected for you. People love free wi-fi. Give it to them.
More customers are more likely to visit a business with free wi-fi. It’s time for you to get the benefits with Guest Wi-Fi:
- Create a Guest Wi-Fi network for up to 13 people at the same time
- No extra charges for you or your guests
- Guest Wi-Fi on our Smart Hub comes ready and waiting to be switched on
- To Protect your speed – it stays as fast as ever
- Safe for everyone – Guest Wi-Fi blocks illegal content for peace of mind
- Your private network stays private – your guests can’t access your data
- Happy customers stay longer and return more often – a real boost to your business
Give your guests free wi-fi. Watch your business grow.
Support for your broadband 24 hours a day; online self-help tools, reporting, tracking, and FAQs.
Even with our network reliability, things can go wrong. On the rare occasion this happens, there are many ways we’ll be there to support you.
- Support centres are available 24/7 and free to call
- Online chat is available 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday
- Fault reporting and tracking are always available online
- The Help section of our website has answers to many frequently asked questions
- See if other customers can help on our community support forum
If we can’t help you remotely, we can send one of our engineers to fix it.
- Standard broadband or Infinity options - we'll aim to fix your fault within 2 working days of you reporting the fault to us
- Unlimited and Premium broadband or Infinity options - we'll aim to fix your fault by the end of the next working day
- Basic phone line with standard care – we’ll aim to fix your fault by the end of the second working day after you’ve told us about the fault
The response times shown here assume that you report the fault to us (either online or by phone call) before 9pm on a working day.
Download and upload as much as you like – there are no data limits with these BT business broadband products.
Change to any available superior service in your area, anytime you want.
If you are in a non-fibre area and you’re currently on standard broadband, you can upgrade to fibre as soon as it’s available at your address.
Upgrades are subject to standard BT terms & conditions.
Included with Premium services
Never lose business because of a lost connection. The UK’s first and only broadband that can automatically switch to 4G. Exclusively available in areas with suitable 4G signal.
4G Assure is a clever little innovation that will make a big difference to your business
- Keeping you working – reliability you can count on, so you always stay connected
- 4G-ready in a day – as soon as your order’s placed, we’ll send your new Smart Hub and 4G Assure to you. So you could be up and running in a day
- We’re on it – we’ll know instantly if broadband’s switched to 4G, so we can focus on fixing it
Business broadband with 4G Assure: We’ve got your back.
Protect your business on any device, anywhere. Internet security and anti-virus protection for PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones.
Why would I want BT Device Protection?
It gives your business vital online protection for three devices on each user licence. You can keep your systems and data safe and protect your business from the thousands of threats that appear on the internet every day.
Rely on the same best-in-class security used to protect the largest enterprises.
With Premium Broadband or Premium Infinity, you get BT Device Protection (one user licence) worth from £4.99 a month included for the length of your broadband contract.
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher
- FireFox 47.x
- Chrome 53.x
- Edge 1.0
- Safari 7 and higher
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS X 10.9 and later
- iOS 8.x and later
- Android 4.2+
From £4.99 a month for each user licence (covering three devices)
Our IT experts – the BT Tech Heads – can give you 24 hour technical support on broadband and IT issues for up to 3 computers (PCs or Macs).
And when things get tricky, the BT Tech Heads can securely take over your computer to sort out problems and show you what to do.
Our UK-based team’s ready to help 24 hours a day – call free any time.
If you’re running servers, websites, or FTP hosting, you’ll need one of these.
A static IP address is unique and does not change and will enable you to:
- Connect to your computer from anywhere in the world
- Run your own email server (and associate it with your domain name)
- Point domain names to your servers and equipment
- Set up your own secure Virtual Private Network
- Run your own website and FTP server
- Run CCTV off your network
1 static IP address - £5.50 a month (free with a phone line & premium broadband package).
5 static IP addresses - £11.00 a month.
Take a free Call Essentials plan and upgrade to unlimited UK calls for only £10 a month when bought with a broadband and phone line package.
Unlimited calls package
For £10 extra a month, you can make unlimited calls to UK landlines and UK mobiles.
International call package
For an extra £10 a month you'll get 2500 international direct dial minutes (excludes calls to mobiles outside the UK and to some countries).
Call Essentials is available to customers with up to 50 phone lines on a 24-month contract.
Call diversion, call waiting, ring back when free, call-barring, 3-way calling, reminder call, and call sign.
The more calling features you add, the cheaper the cost for each individual feature (take all 7 features, and you’re paying the equivalent of just £1.50 a feature).
1 feature £4.00 a month
2-4 features £7.50 a month
5-7 features £10.50 a month
Access to Office applications online so you can create and access documents anytime, anywhere on any device.
- 1TB of storage for your documents with Onedrive for business
- Business-class email with 50GB storage
- Access to Professional Office applications online so you can create and access documents anytime, anywhere on any device
Automatic online backup/recovery protection for laptops and desktops.
Why would I want Mozy Backup?
Protects your data in high-security data centres
- You won’t lose any data due to viruses, floods, fires or theft
- Easy to manage and configure
- It's an award-winning product used by 100,000 businesses
- Simple, automatic, and secure
In a nutshell
If you’ve got Windows or Mac machines and you’re not backing them up, you need Mozy Backup – today.
It’s available in 10GB, 50GB, and 100GB options, which you can choose as you place your broadband, fibre or package order.
Technical support for your broadband, PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, servers and software, 24 hours a day.
Based in the UK, our Enhanced IT Support works like your own remote IT department. You get help and guidance without having the expense of employing, training, and paying for your own IT experts.
- Support for your software and hardware: PC, Mac, smartphones and tablet
- Virus removal
- Reinstall and upgrade of your operating system
- Application support for your BT Business Apps subscriptions
Monthly cost for 5 devices - £7.50 a month.