Because they’re cloud-based, there are no up-front costs for on-premises kit; installation and set-up is easy and quick; and the services you use are always at the latest version:
1. Cloud Enabled
Connecting to your school’s existing MIS, this automatically gives users access to Microsoft 365 for Education or Google Apps for Education.
2. Cloud Empowered
Same as Cloud Enabled but with 'Desktop to the Web', which gives users access to the school’s internet-based resources across a consistent desktop.
3. Cloud Connected
This is also the same as Cloud Enabled but includes a secure way to connect to the internet with web filtering technology. It provides a more reliable connection, leading to a better, safer experience for the user.
4. Cloud Compute
All the features of Cloud Empowered and includes hosting all your ICT in the cloud. This helps to improve the accessibility of your school’s desktop, applications, document storage, and web filtering.
5. Cloud Complete
This is the premium service, combining all the features of the other services in a single, integrated, managed service.
What difference could a cloud solution make to your school?
- your school’s existing desktop applications will be available in the cloud, so the service makes the most of your existing investment
- your ICT estate is simplified, reducing on-site support costs
- you won’t pay any upfront capital costs on new infrastructure
- your software’s always up-to-date and you’ll have flexibility to keep up with examination board changes, with yearly improvements included
Easy to use
- you’ll have a single username and password to access all resources, so it’s easier to manage hundreds of user accounts across many different systems
- automated installation
- pupils and teachers can work together safely
- teachers can notify parents of their child’s progress, assign and grade homework, manage projects and assignments, and conduct quizzes and polls, which all help to deliver a more engaging learning experience
More effective classroom management
- you’ll have an intuitive teacher control panel, featuring advanced classroom management, print management, the ability to unblock websites occasionally used for teaching, and the ability to share screens, so you can see what your pupils are up to online
- you can take control of selected computers to demonstrate tasks to one or more pupils
- you get a real-time view of all pupil’s screens
- keyword detection alerts you when specific words or phrases have been typed, which a screen shot or video recording will automatically capture