Our Clinical Advisory Board is a team of clinicians with decades of experience in frontline care. These leading NHS professionals work with us to make sure our new healthcare solutions meet NHS needs, resulting in improved patient and system outcomes.
All our new solutions will be subject to robust trial, review and testing processes in NHS settings. And our Clinical Advisory Board will be vital to getting the support of clinicians before solutions are rolled out on a wider scale.
- Chief Nurse at The Royal Wolverhampton Trust
- Interim Chief Nurse and Deputy CEO at Walsall Healthcare Trust
Creating a vehicle for the NHS frontline to scale real solutions
Professor Ann-Marie Cannaby explains why co-creation is so important to ensuring technological innovation helps to solve real problems in health and care.
- Practicing GP
- Non-executive Director for Essex Partnership University Trust
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer at Imperial College London
Learning where health tech works, and where it doesn't
BT’s Vanguard Innovation Programme can help to share learnings on appropriate uses of technology in healthcare and could help prevent clinicians discovering the hard way where ‘solutions’ don’t work, writes Dr Mateen Jiwani, member of the BT Clinical Advisory Board, BT Enterprise.
Supporting the NHS: co-creation and partnerships are key to healthcare solutions
In this article recently published in the Guardian, Dr Mateen Jiwani explains how digital transformation within the NHS can help make care delivery more efficient and free up clinician time to focus on core care.
- NHS physician, working in acute medicine
- Medical Informatician at Queen’s University Belfast
- Clinical Lead for the Birmingham and Solihull COVID-19 vaccination programme
- Clinician at University Birmingham Hospital Healthcare Trust
- Founder and CEO Medic Creations
- Faculty of Surgical Leadership & Innovation at Harvard Medical School
- Senior Clinical Lead for NHS Digital
- Practicing GP
- Professor of Respiratory Medicine at the University of Nottingham
- Head of Service for the respiratory specialty in Nottingham University Hospitals Trust