Automation Marketplace DPS (RM6173)
The Automation Marketplace (RM6173) Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) helps customers across the public sector to buy a range of automation services, technologies and licences. Through this DPS you'll be working with approved suppliers like BT to plan, design, build and manage your live automation services and licences.
The Automation Marketplace (RM6173) in more detail
The DPS focuses on automation services and licences to streamline processes and systems through a range of services offered including automation road mapping, automation business case development, robotic process automation, analytics and much more.
Services from BT under this agreement fall under the following categories:
A route to buy strategy and transformation expertise under eight services types:
- Business Strategy and Change Management
- Business Case Development
- Benefits Realisation
- Cloud Migration Strategy
- Automation Road Mapping
- Customer Journey
- Setting up a Centre of Excellence (CoE)
A route to buy outcome-based solutions under 14 services types
- Business Process Optimisation
- Business Process Improvement
- Process Discovery
- Desktop Automation
- Robotic Process Automation
- Cognitive Automation
- Natural Language Processing
- Optical Character Recognition
- Computer Vision
- Computer Audition
- Text to Speech and Speech to Text
- Machine Learning
- Smart Workflow
A route to buy software licences where applicable under nine services types
- Orchestration licences
- Component licences
- Integrator platforms
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Analytical licences
- Licencing support
- Cloud based managed services
- Automation operation and managed services
Ordering BT services under the Automation Marketplace DPS RM6173
1. Register as a buyer on the DPS marketplace. Although the pages are called ‘Supplier registration’, this is the right place for you to register.
2. In the Technology section, go to Automation Marketplace DPS
3. Choose Access as a buyer and confirm you accept the customer access agreement
4. Next you’ll need to View appointed suppliers
5. Use the filtering tool to specify your requirements by choosing all that apply, and create your supplier shortlist
6. Use your shortlist to run a Further Competition, so the DPS will identify suitable suppliers
7. Invite the suppliers to bid against your detailed specification, evaluation criteria, and contract formula.
Get in touch with us today
If you have any queries about the digital technology services we offer and how to buy them, we’re ready to help.
You can call us on 0800 328 8077. We’re here to help Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (not bank holidays).
You can also email our dedicated BT framework helpdesk.
Our public sector frameworks
Network Services 2 framework (RM3808)
A framework for the provision of telecommunications and network services over 13 lots.
Automation Marketplace DPS (RM6173)
A Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) offering automation services and licences for use by the public sector, including their associated bodies and agencies to streamline processes and systems across four key areas.
Gigabit Capable Connectivity DPS RM6095
A dynamic purchasing system to deliver fibre optic infrastructure and services, including both dark fibre and lit services.
LPP Information Management & Technology framework
The Information Management & Technology (IM&T) framework, operated by the London Procurement Partnership (LPP), offers 2 procurement options and covers end-to-end information management and technology (including IT managed services).
Technology Services 2 framework (RM3804)
This framework provides technology services from strategy and service design through transition to operational running of an IT estate.
HSCN Access Services (RM3825)
A single lot Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) allowing health, social care, and related customers to procure access to the Health & Social Care Network.
A single procurement organisation with the buying power of nine UniCORN partners.
Scottish Government Telephony Services DPS
A dynamic purchasing system (DPS) for telephony services.