Cloud business applications
Cloud-based services that can help your business
The essential info
Why cloud-based services?
Cloud services let you store, edit and access all types of data in a central place, from wherever you are. No need to buy and manage a costly infrastructure.
What is BT Business Apps?
It’s a quick and easy way to buy and use the most up-to-date software and the latest services. It’s easy to access applications, programs and the data you need to do your job.
You don’t need to waste time shopping around, or have the headache of dealing with multiple suppliers. Payment is simple too – we’ll just add it to your regular BT Business bill.
Where to start?
Go to the BT Business Apps website for more information. If you’re a BT Business broadband or fibre customer you can order apps from there. If not, just call us on 0800 028 2075.
What services you can get
It's the Microsoft Office you know, over the cloud.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more, plus tools to help you work better together, so you can get more done - anytime anywhere.
Why would I want Microsoft 365?
- Easy access to Office tools on all of your devices
- Edit and share documents from wherever you are
- 1TB of cloud storage included with OneDrive for Business
- Online meetings and business-grade email is included
In a nutshell
Work and collaborate wherever you are, whenever you want, with no upfront costs.
From £3.80 a month (ex VAT).
Read more about Microsoft 365
24/7 UK-based technical helpdesk for hardware, software, network, and email problems.
Why would I want Enhanced IT Support?
- It’s a single point of contact for all your IT issues
- Support for up to five devices per licence
- Help with common, uncommon, and complex problems
- Our experts are computer-savvy, so you don’t need to be
In a nutshell
Forget your IT worries with technical experts ready to help whenever you need them.
From £7.50 a month (ex VAT).
Read more about Enhanced IT Services
As cyberthreats continue to evolve so should your protection. Secure Business Backup by Acronis is the only cyber protection solution on the market that unifies reliable backup with advanced antimalware. This protects small businesses from hackers and ransomware attacks, loss and theft.
Why choose Secure Business Backup by Acronis:
- Integrates backup and antimalware in one cyber protection solution
- Protects everything important – devices, business documents and files, systems, and backups
- Stops all modern threats – cyberattacks, accidental deletion, disk failure, and theft
From £4.99/month excluding VAT
Why BT Business?
Get all your telecoms, IT and apps from a single supplier
Keep track of your IT spend with everything on a single bill
Free dedicated support by phone - more than just FAQs
This depends on whether or not you have BT Business broadband or fibre and if you have an online account (a ‘My account’) -
- I’m a BT Business broadband or fibre customer with a ‘My account’
We’ve already set up your account so you can buy an app online. Just go to the BT Business Apps store, choose what you want, and buy it.
- I’m a BT Business broadband or fibre customer but I don’t have a ‘My account’
You’ve got two options: you can either register for a ‘My account’ or just call us on 0800 028 8985 and we’ll set it up for you.
Registering for a ‘My account’ means that, amongst many other things, you’ll be able to use online billing and free billing analysis tools; you can download and print VAT invoices; and you can keep an eye on your BT Business contracts and services.
- I don’t have BT Business broadband or fibre
Call us on 0800 028 8985 and we’ll set it up for you.
We’ll add the cost of any apps that you buy on to your regular BT Business bill.
Prices exclude VAT of 20%.
After the free trial ends, the service will automatically become a paid subscription. If you'd rather not move to paid, you can cancel the subscription during the trial period.
You’ll be able to start using our services – with the exception of Microsoft 365 - as soon as you’ve bought them. We’ll tell you how to get started as soon as you finish your order.
Microsoft 365 can take Microsoft up to 24 hours to process. You’ll receive your admin details and everything you need to know to get started as soon as Microsoft set it up for you.
Sure, you can cancel the free trial at any time –
- Sign in to your BT Business Apps account
- Click on the ‘Manage’ tab on the menu bar
- Select ‘Account’
- Select ‘Manage Apps’
- Click on the ‘Manage’ button of the service you’d like to cancel
- Select ‘Cancel subscription’