We are retrieving the product details...
Avaya IP Office
Mid-range, on-premises VoIP hybrid phones for the best of both new and traditional technology
The scalable phone system that can expand alongside your business
Avaya IP Office phones bring together your calls, messaging, conferencing, and customer management into a single phone system. It’s an expandable, unified communications solution, sending email, voicemail, and text to the same inbox.
It delivers the right software features to the right people, specific to their job role. So people can work from anywhere with an internet connection - at home, on the road or in the office - and still use all the IP Office system features that they rely on.
We will manage the project, working with you to survey your site and cabling, install the system, bring it online, and train your people.
Included as standard
Proactive Remote Monitoring
New! We’ll proactively monitor your phone system round the clock, making sure that everything is always working how it should be.
If we find a problem, PRM will automatically alert our Fault Control Centre, no matter what time or day of the week it is. This means that our engineers can start working on any faults that occur outside of normal working hours, often before you’re even aware of them.
PRM is only available to customers buying a new phone system from 9th February 2016.
VoIP or traditional lines
Flexibility to call via SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) to make calls over IP, rather than the traditional telephone network.
A single inbox for messages
Get voicemail and email on your mobile phone in the same inbox, whether you’re at home, on the road, or in the office.
Route calls quickly and accurately
Built-in intelligence routes your calls to the right person.
Multiple device set-up
Set-up calls to ring simultaneously on multiple devices such as office, mobile and home.
You can host calls for up to 128 participants and reduce the need to travel.
If you don’t want to pay upfront, we have several finance options to help spread the cost.
Help and support
Support by phone from dedicated helpdesk and online knowledgebase.
If you have a fault with your system, we’ll respond by the end of the next working day (excluding public holidays).
When we install the system, we’ll give you an overview of how it works so you’re comfortable with the basics.
To get the most out of your system, we can run training courses for your advanced users or administrators. See our training course brochure.
Depending on different roles in your business, people may need IP phones, digital, DECT, or softphones. See the brochure for details.
Enhanced care options
Choose a service response time to suit your business-
Prompt Care: if you have a fault with your system, we’ll respond within 4 working hours (excluding public holidays).
Total Care: we’ll respond within 4 hours (including public holidays).
SIP trunking with BT SIP Trunk
SIP trunking can help you save money by using your data network to handle all your calls so you no longer need separate phone lines.
BT SIP Trunk channels start at just £8.95 a month, which includes a generous call allowance and free calls between BT SIP Trunks.
Quality is just as important, which is why we offer Quality of Service that ensures calls are prioritised, so quality is not compromised.
You also get more flexibility than with traditional phone lines: you can market your business locally around the country, take your numbers with you if you move, and have your calls diverted to another site in the event of an emergency.
If you’re investing in a data network, SIP trunking makes that investment work harder for you. BT SIP Trunk.
On-hold music and messaging
We have a range of on-hold and messaging services, including:
- Professional greeting messaging
- Digital memory playback devices so you can produce customised on-hold marketing messages and rapidly change your copyright-free music
- Fully-managed suite of messaging services: regular update of on-hold music plus scheduled marketing messages
Call recording services on analogue, ISDN2, ISDN 30, and SIP lines for all types of business: single user, SME, and corporate.
- Call recording options including on-demand, all-calls, selected-extensions, and mobiles
- Help with PCI compliance
- Training and evaluating staff
- Speech analytics
- Workforce optimisation recording
Get a screen-pop showing all your caller’s details before you answer a call. The BT Unified Communicator software connects your agents’ PC desktops to the phone system and your database (or Outlook).
- Dial from an address book, Outlook, or CRM contact page
- Send and receive internal messages
- Each user has a companywide view of the status of their colleagues (so they know whether to call, transfer or send messages to them)
- Windows and MAC desktop clients
- Attendant console for complete companywide visibility and control
Secure Access Control
Access control options from a simple, single button intercom-based solution to complete access control systems.
- Access control systems connected to analogue or SIP extensions
- Link to BT-installed lock mechanisms that allow people to control the lock from their BT phone handset
- Options for internal cameras that display images of visitors on your PC screen
Audio Visual ringing options
Loud rings and flashing lights for noisy areas where people can’t normally hear the phone ring.
- Analogue and SIP loud ringing devices
- LED strobe units that flash simultaneously with the handset ring in noisy areas
- Paging units so you can make announcements directly from your phone handset (for use in production areas and waiting rooms).
- Range of IP paging systems
- Interface to connect existing PA systems to your new BT IP phone system, if needed
Choose from a wide range of corded and wireless headsets from well-known brands such as Jabra and Plantronics, including mono, duo, and premium options.
DECT handsets are high-quality cordless phones that use Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications technology, which is compatible with all of our phone systems including the MiVoice Business, and Avaya IP Office.
With structured cabling there is no need for independent voice and data wiring; structured cabling accommodates both. And it allows you to carry out your own moves and changes.
Consider structured cabling if you’re -
- Changing to an IP phone system (including BT Cloud Voice)
- Moving premises
- Kitting out a new building or greenfield site (we’ll give you a quote based on plans and drawings)
- Planning an office refurbishment or reorganisation
- Struggling with bandwidth-hungry applications like video conferencing or data streaming and you need faster servers and PCs
Why BT for structured cabling?
- Our pricing includes all of the cabling components you’ll need to support the new phone system/LAN/cloud solution
- We have specialist structured cabling engineers
- Our cabling and associated products come with a 25-year warranty
- We co-ordinate the installation with your other BT products
Why BT Business?
Can I upgrade my existing phone system or purchase replacement handsets?
Please get in touch to discuss. We no longer sell systems like BCM and BT Versatility but we still fully maintain them (including upgrades and replacement office phones for BT Versatility).