Networking expertise to keep your people connected
We've got a range of solutions that enable you to:
- Share data and applications across business locations
- Keep everyone connected to the business tools they need
- Give people the choice to work using their own device
- Make it easier for your team to manage with our managed network options
We'll give you the performance and reliability you need, particularly as more demands are placed on your network. Gartner has named us as a leader in its Global Network Service Providers Magic Quadrant for nine years running. That's why we're confident that your network from BT will deliver the performance and reliability you need.*
BTnet Leased Line Go beyond broadband with a leased line
New! Big discounts on our 500 Mbps and 1 Gbps port speeds until 31st August 2014
- 100% Internet access availability target
- Service Level Agreement and 24/7 support
- Guaranteed speeds with unlimited data usage
- Market leader for internet leased line services
Ethernet networks Connect your sites with a high-speed, private network.
Free connection on eligible* point-to-point orders before 31st July 2014!
- Private, secure, and fast communication between sites
- Resilient fibre optic connections with leading service level agreements
IP VPN Services Access voice, data and all the things you need to get your job done - no matter where you are or what device you're using.
- Connect all your business sites locally, nationally and around the world
- High performance, with speeds from broadband to gigabit
- Resilient & secure with leading service levels
- Fully managed (or not, if you prefer to manage it yourself)
Bring Your Own Device Allowing secure connection of personal devices with BT and Cisco
- Market leading wireless and wired networks
- End to end security across your network
- Automatic device authentication
Structured CablingReplaces multiple wiring systems with a single solution for carrying data in any format.
- In-built flexibility to save time and money
- Cables won't become outdated in a couple of years
- Easier to manage than multiple cable networks
Hillarys Blinds Case Study
*Source: Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Providers, Neil Rickard, Robert F. Mason, March 2013. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.