Get online and stay connected with our business internet options
|Standard broadband Find out more||
Most Popular Superfast broadband Find out more
|BTnet Leased Line Find out more|
||Up to 17Mb||Up to 76Mb||Choice of 2Mb to 10GB
||Up to 1Mb||Up to 19Mb||Choice of 2Mb to 10GB
|Usage||10GB or unlimited||100GB or unlimited||Unlimited|
| BT Business Hub
||£59.00 or free depending
on option chosen
|Free BT Business Hub||Managed Cisco router included|
||Free, unlimited access to over 5 million BT Wi-fi hotspots across the UK||Free, unlimited access to over 5 million BT Wi-fi hotspots across the UK||Not included|
|Starting price||£11.00 month (ex VAT)||£30.00 month (ex VAT)||£230.00 month (ex VAT)|
||You're a standard business internet user||You need faster upload/download times||You need guaranteed speeds and availability|
|Standard broadband Find out more||Superfast broadband Find out more||BTnet Leased Line Find out more|
1. Any Customer that places an order on www.business.bt.com during the Offer Period for a New Broadband will be eligible to claim a £75 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate. Re-signs and regrades do not qualify for the Offer.
2. New Broadband means one of the following Broadband options;
With a Minimum Period of 24 months.
3. Subject to 7. below, the Offer Period is from 21st October 2013 to 13th December 2013 inclusive.
4. The Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate must be claimed within one month of the date of broadband installation. Instructions as to how to claim will be emailed to eligible Customers after the order has been placed.
5. The Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate will be in the form of one or more plastic cards and sent via Royal Mail.
6. BT's standard Contract for BT Business Broadband Access Service will apply to the New Broadband.
7. BT reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice within the Offer Period.
** Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.co.uk, the Amazon.co.uk logo, and the smile logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amazon EU SARL or its affiliates. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or affiliated website Javari.co.uk towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued and © 2013 by Amazon EU Sarl.
The price of BT Business Broadband depends on where you are.
We have different prices depending on which of the three 'exchange pricing areas' you're in. We do this because some areas of the country are more wired than others, so wholesale broadband is more readily available.
Our prices reflect this. We're able to offer our lowest prices in areas where there is a higher availability of wholesale broadband from different providers.
BT Business Total Broadband and BT Infinity for business is covered by our Prompt Care service as standard. In the unlikely event that you have a problem, we'll fix it by the end of the next working day after the fault is reported, Monday to Saturday. If we are late in fixing the fault, you can claim £25 through our Customer Service Guarantee scheme.
Broadband and Infinity faults reported Monday-Saturday will be fixed by 23.59 on the next working day. The broadband Customer Service Guarantee scheme covers BT Business Total Broadband Office, Office Unlimited, Advance and Advance Support, BT Infinity for business Advance and Advance Support. Claims must be made within 90 days of the fault being repaired. For successful claims, a credit for £25 will be applied to the future rental on the broadband or fibre line that experienced the fault. Exclusions apply. Full details of the Customer Service Guarantee scheme can be found at www.bt.com/terms
* Based on market share. Business broadband market size taken from OFCOM Communications Market Report 2013 - 1st August 2013.