Bear with us, we're just checking our
live chat status ...
Ask one of our advisors.Chat online now
Sorry, all our agents are tied up at the moment.
As soon as one of them gets free, we'll be with you ...
We'd love to help. We're open between
8am and 6pm - Monday to Friday
(closed on public holidays).
Sales: 0800 028 23028am - 6pm Monday - Friday
Technical support: 0800 169 3809Open 24/7
Billing queries: 0845 600 61568am - 6pm Monday - Friday
Award-winning superfast fibre optic broadband
*Best customer-rated fibre broadband (uSwitch.com 2013)
Take a look at our short video clip and we'll show you how BT Infinity could make you and your business more efficient.
Superfast speed means you can get your people working from home, with no worries. They'll be able to pluck things from your internet or intranet sites as easily as if they were in the office.
Our award-winning superfast fibre optic broadband opens up as many opportunities as you can handle: home or office, it makes no difference; employ a bright spark who lives at the other end of the country; set up your own BT Wi-fi hotspot and pull in more customers...
Superfast fibre optic broadband can also help your collaboration tools work really smoothly. You can stop fretting about jerky pictures or poor sound and be confident that you won't lose your video conferencing connection at a crucial moment.
We asked 400 small businesses about broadband. Not surprisingly, 88% told us it was critical to their business. But 69% said it was too slow.
Watch this video to find out what we're doing about it.
See what the guys at Chapter Arts have to say about BT Infinity for business, and hear about the real-life impact of superfast fibre broadband on their business.
Looking good? Take a look at our pricing and plans...
1. Any Customer that places an order on www.business.bt.com during the Offer Period for a New Broadband will be eligible to claim a £75 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate.
2. New Broadband means one of the following Broadband options;
With a Minimum Period of 24 months.
3. Subject to 7. below, the Offer Period is from 21st October 2013 to 13th December 2013 inclusive.
4. The Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate must be claimed within one month of the date of broadband installation. Instructions as to how to claim will be emailed to eligible Customers after the order has been placed.
5. The Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate will be in the form of one or more plastic cards and sent via Royal Mail.
6. BT's standard Contract for BT Business Broadband Access Service will apply to the New Broadband.
7. BT reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice within the Offer Period.
** Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.co.uk, the Amazon.co.uk logo, and the smile logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amazon EU SARL or its affiliates. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or affiliated website Javari.co.uk towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued and © 2013 by Amazon EU Sarl.
There are several factors that can affect your speed, including:
You'll get a more consistent speed with BT Infinity for business than you would with standard broadband. Generally, we don't expect the download speed to be lower than 16Mb, even in peak periods.
Speed may vary at certain times. See our terms and conditions.
A BT phone line. If you've already got standard broadband on it, not a problem. We can simply upgrade the service to BT Infinity for business, if it's available.
BT Infinity for business Option 1 costs £30 a month (ex VAT) and Option 2 costs £35 a month (ex VAT), both with a 24-month contract. We charge £8 (ex VAT) to deliver the BT Business Hub.
Our appointments are between 8am and 1pm, and between 1pm and 6pm, Monday to Friday. We do not make appointments for bank holidays.
These are the times during which the engineer will arrive to start the work. They may not finish the work until after the end of the time slot.
The engineer will install BT Infinity for business and will connect one computer to the network.
* Based on market share. Business broadband market size taken from OFCOM Communications Market Report 2013 - 1st August 2013.