The changes mean that:
- You may have more frequent opportunities than currently to cancel your Contract where we make changes to it. With effect from 1 June 2022, any changes to your terms and conditions that are not exclusively to your benefit may give you the right to leave your Contract early with no early termination charges.
- In some situations where we make changes to your terms and conditions, you may be able to leave other Contracts you have with us and we will tell you when that happens.
- For mobile services, we can increase the cost of roaming calls (calls made while you’re outside the UK) because our roaming partners increase the costs. If we do, you will have the right to leave your Contract if you are materially worse off.
- For mobile and fixed services, we can increase the cost of international calls and text (calls made while you’re in the UK) because of increases in wholesale costs. If we do, you will have the right to leave your Contract if you are materially worse off.
- It’s clearer that there is a separate set of terms and conditions for each product you have with us.
- We’ll continue to notify you of any contractual changes and your rights in accordance with the terms and conditions.
You can find a copy of the clause that will be incorporated into our legacy terms (where applicable) for the relevant products from 1 June 2022 here