This form is to request reverse DNS to be setup on your BT hosted IP address. Only attempt this if you have experience in setting up mail servers.
If you are running your own local mail server you may encounter problems sending emails through some spam filtering systems because of security processes known as reverse DNS lookup (rDNS).
To prevent email from being 'returned to sender' you need to ensure that the IP address you use with your mail server is correctly associated with your domain name.
Need help quickly? Try live chat
- First name is required
- Last name is required
- Contact email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) is required
- Contact email address (e.g. email@example.com) is invalid
- Landline contact number is required
- Landline contact number must contain numbers only
- Landline contact number must begin with 0
- Landline contact number must contain between 9 and 11 digits
- Mobile contact number is required
- Mobile contact number must contain numbers only
- Mobile contact number The preferred mobile contact number you supplied does not seem to be a mobile number. Please check before submitting your request.
- BT Account number is also required
- BT Account number should be two letters followed by eight numbers eg WM12345678
- The BT Account number doesn't seem to be correct. It should be two letters followed by eight numbers. Please don't use the examples shown
- BT Business Broadband number (If unsure what your number is, plug a telephone into the socket and dial a mobile number which will then display your broadband number.) is required
- Fully Qualified domain name (e.g. mail.yourdomain.co.uk or remote.yourdomain.co.uk) must end with the correct domain name
- IP Address you require rDNS to be setup on (Please note : We can only setup rDNS on BT Hosted IP addresses) is required
Thank you for your enquiry. We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. Please make a note of your enquiry reference number and use it in further correspondence.
Your enquiry reference number:Business Help