Developed in collaboration with South West Grid for Learning, we are proud to offer an innovative catalogue of ICT services designed specifically for schools; offering schools a new way to buy ICT: all the services are cloud-based and can flex to meet individual school requirements.
We’ve designed five bundles to maximise the impact on learner achievement; you can choose from these bundles, and add a wide range of optional extras to create the right mix to suit your school.
Our commitment to education
- We work with over 14,000 educational institutions
- We support learner and staff digital literacy through BT’s Donate to Educate programme
- We support learner attainment through our BT TUTE programme
- We pioneered the IT Ambassadors scheme, which aims to support teachers and young people by growing understanding of what our sector does, how it works and the technologies we use by connecting young people and their teachers with those working in the communications and IT sector
- We support improved learner outcomes through the regular creation of graduate and apprenticeship opportunities across BT
- We are a key UK and global investor in university led research.