Setting up page ...
With best in class security, enterprise solutions, support and product ecosystem, Samsung bridges the needs of the workplace and the realities of our increasingly connected world.
S7 is designed to deliver enterprise performance that satisfies even the most demanding customers, thanks to improved battery endurance, fast and wireless charging, and expandable storage. You can count on S7 whatever you need to do, whenever you need to do it.
Samsung KNOX comes standard on every Galaxy S7 and S7 edge and provides heightened hardware and software security essential to the integrity of your business. Our technology keeps your work and personal apps separate and secure, so you can manage and protect sensitive data while maintaining the work-life balance you desire.
Cloud business apps
With business apps built for the cloud, S7 helps you stay in sync with what matters to you and your business like no other phone before. Microsoft Office, Google Apps for Business, it’s all there to ensure you always have the right document at the right time. You can take your work wherever it takes you, and our advanced ecosystem means you can swiftly switch from phone to tablet to laptop.
The beautiful, innovative curves of the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge provide a range of practical benefits. With their rear curved designs and compact dimensions, the Galaxy S7 or S7 edge fit comfortably in one hand, and are the first Galaxy phones to feature capless water and dust resistance (IP68). The unique edge screen provides a range of functions, including the enriched Apps edge and Task edge.
Services and support
We guarantee S7 for two years through our Enterprise Device Program, as well as monthly security patch releases, the latest KNOX software updates, and specialised technical support. So you get the support you need to keep your phone, and your business, performing at their best.
Looking for a plan that gives you loads of data but doesn’t cost loads of money?
Our 25GB Solo Extra plan is now only £40 a month, down from its usual £53.
That’s a whopping £312 saving over the 24-month contract.
But don’t look for too long, the offer runs out on 26th June.
£5 off mobile plans
Buy a mobile, or SIM-only plan with broadband or a package, and get £5 a month off your mobile bill.
Offer available to customers who take out a new broadband, fibre, or package contract, or customers who renew their existing broadband or fibre contract.
The £5 mobile discount will be added to your account and will appear on your bill once your order has been verified and completed.
Why choose BT Business?
Access to 5 million BT Wi-fi UK hotspots
Get free, unlimited data when you’re connected to a BT Wi-fi hotspot.
4GEE – the UK’s biggest, fastest 4G network
You’ll be covered by EE’s 4G network, which covers 75% of the UK landmass.
4G speed with SIM-only standard
You'll get up to 60Mbps on all our standard SIM-only plans.
4G speed with SIM-only Extra
You'll always get the fastest speed available depending on where you are and the phone you're using. Unlike our standard 4G service, Fastest 4G is not limited to 60Mbps.
Help and support
Support by phone, web chat, and online knowledgebase.
Next-working-day replacement of faulty handsets
Standard manufacturer warranty plus next-working-day, like-for-like replacement.
90-day early upgrades
You can upgrade your phone from 90 days before your contract ends.
Inclusive 0845 and 0870 calls
3000 minutes of calls each month to 0870 and 0845 numbers.
Increase your data allowance
Add more data to your monthly allowance from £5 a month.
Add international data allowance
EU-only or the 'rest of the world' available, both with 30-day minimum term.
If you have an inclusive allowance or have purchased a Voice, Text or Data Extra it will be used in our Europe Zone at the same rate as when you are at home.
When your allowance is used up, Calls, Text, MMS and Data in our Europe Zone cost the same as they do in the UK.
All plans above 15GB have a 15GB fair use policy, except on 25GB, 32GB and 50GB plans.
Which countries are in our Europe Zone?
EU members – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
EU territories – Aland Island, Azores, Canary Islands, French Guiana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Madeira, Martinique, Mayotte, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin and San Marino.
EEA countries – Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Other – Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco, Switzerland and Vatican City.
For more information about using your mobile abroad, see our FAQs.
For more information about this visit www.bt.com/50EuroOptOut
Once you’ve used all your inclusive minutes, your calls are charged at our standard mobile rates.
Prices below are all excluding VAT.
- Calls to UK fixed lines and UK mobiles (all networks) cost 35p a minute, minimum charge 35p
- Calls to voicemail are free
These rates apply to calls made in the UK to fixed lines, UK mobiles, and voicemail retrieval for numbers starting with 01, 02, and 07 (some 07 numbers are for personal services which are not included within any inclusive minutes allowances).
These charges do not apply to international calls or to calls to the Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
Calls to 0800, 0808, and 116 numbers are free of charge.
Calls to 084, 087, 09, and 118 numbers cost 30p a minute plus a service charge (which is set by the business or organisation you’re calling).
Minimum period and minimum term applies. Unless stated otherwise all plan pricing is per month, excluding VAT, is correct at time of publishing, and is subject to change at any time.
BT Business Mobile Solo 25GB for £40 a month Offer
- The offer will be available from 16 May 2017 to 26 June 2017 inclusive (“Offer Period”) to customers who fulfil the eligibility criteria set out in Paragraph 4 below.
- Except as expressly amended, the standard terms for BT Business Mobile Solo 25 GB Extra http://www.bt.com/terms will apply, together with Section 10b Part 9, Sub-Part 1 of the BT Price List at http://www.bt.com/pricing.
- The following additional terms will apply to this Offer:
- The Offer will be available at BT’s discretion to all new and existing BT Business Mobile customers who, during the Offer Period, sign up to a new contract for BT Business Solo 25 GB Extra with a Minimum Period of 24 months.
- BT will discount the standard Monthly Subscription Charge for BT Business Mobile Solo 25GB Extra to £40 a month (excluding VAT) for the Minimum Period of 24 months.
- All other charges, including device charges, for BT Business Mobile Solo 25 GB Extra will be as set out in Section 10b, Part 9, Sub-Part 1 of the BT Price List and the Charges Schedule for the BT Business Mobile Solo 25 GB Extra.
- Standard charges, as set out in the BT Price List and the Charges Schedule, will apply at the end of the Minimum Period.
- This offer cannot be used together with any other BT offer, unless specifically stated.
- BT may withdraw or amend this Offer at any time without notice.
BT Business £5 off mobile offer
Offer available to new customers for all broadband and package offers and existing customer who re-sign their broadband.
The discount will be fulfilled when both your orders have been completed.
- BT, at its discretion, may provide a discount (“Discount”) on Compatible Mobile Services to customers who fulfil the eligibility criteria set out in paragraph 4 below.
- Except as expressly amended, the standard terms and conditions for BT Business Broadband and BT Business Mobile at www.bt.com/terms will apply, together with Section 52 Part 6 and Section 10b of the BT Price List at www.bt.com/pricing.
- The following additional terms will apply:
- The Discount will be available to Customers who, at the same time, sign up to a contract or re-sign a contract for both:
a) A Qualifying Broadband Service or a broadband bundle containing a new or resigned Qualifying Broadband Service (please see Section 59 for details on broadband bundles) (a “Qualifying Broadband Bundle”) ; and
b) One of the Compatible Mobile Services.
- Qualifying Broadband service includes the following options:
a) BT Business Broadband
b) BT Business Infinity
- Compatible Mobile Service includes the following options:
a) BT Business Mobile Solo
b) BT Business Mobile SIM
- BT will discount the standard Monthly Subscription Charge for the Compatible Mobile Service for the Minimum Term of the Compatible Mobile Service connection, as follows:
Compatible Mobile Service: BT Business Mobile Solo with a 24 and 36 month Minimum Term
Discount applicable to the Monthly Subscription Charge per mobile connection* (exc VAT): £5
Compatible Mobile Service: BT Business Mobile Solo with a 12 month Minimum Term
Discount applicable to the Monthly Subscription Charge per mobile connection* (exc VAT): £5
*These Discounts apply to the Monthly Subscription Charge per Connection as set out in the Customer’s Standard Contract for BT Business Mobile Service and will not be applied to any Monthly Subscription Charges levied for any Additional Options that the Customer has contracted for as part of the mobile Service.
- BT will provide the Discount on up to a maximum of five Compatible Mobile Service connections per Qualifying Broadband Service, ordered at the same time as the Qualifying Broadband Service.
- BT will not apply the Discount to any Compatible Mobile Service connection not ordered at the same time as the Qualifying Broadband Service, even if the Customer has not used its allowance of five Compatible Mobile Service connections per Qualifying Broadband Service.
- If an existing Customer resigns their contract for the Compatible Mobile Service connection at any time, BT will withdraw the Discount and the Customer will pay standard Monthly Subscription Charges for the Compatible Mobile Service as set out in Section 10b of the BT Price List.
- If an existing Customer resigns its Qualifying Broadband Service at any time during the Minimum Period BT will continue to provide the Discount for the Minimum Term of the Compatible Mobile Service connection, provided that BT has not withdrawn or amended the terms of the BT Mobile Discount.
- At the end of the Minimum Term for each Compatible Mobile Service connection, the Discount will end and standard Monthly Subscription Charges will apply as set out in Section 10b of the BT Price List.
- All other charges, including but not limited to connection charges, will be as set out in the contract for that product.
Termination of the Qualifying Broadband Service, the Qualifying Broadband Bundle or Compatible Mobile Service contract.
- Where the contract for the Qualifying Broadband Service or the Qualifying Broadband Bundle is terminated or the Customer ceases the Compatible Mobile Service connection, the Discount set out above will cease to apply and standard Monthly Subscription Charge for the Compatible Mobile Service connection will apply as set out in Section 10b of the BT Price List.
- If BT is unable to provide the Qualifying Broadband Service for any reason;
(a) the contract for the Qualifying Broadband Service will end with no liability to either party,
(b) the Customer may end the contract for the Compatible Mobile Service connection as set out in the contract for the Compatible Mobile Service;
(c ) if the Customer chooses not to end the contract for the Compatible Mobile Service connection, BT will not provide the Discount for the Compatible Mobile Service connection and standard Monthly Subscription Charges for the Compatible Mobile Service connection will apply as set out in Section 10b of the BT Price List.
- If a Customer moves premises BT will continue to provide the Discount for the Minimum Term of the Compatible Mobile Service connection provided that the Customer doesn’t end the contract for the Qualifying Broadband Service.
BT Business Mobile Solo terms
All prices exclude VAT, and are correct at the time of publication but may be modified from time to time.
You can find our standard Terms and Conditions at www.bt.com/terms.
BT Business Mobile Solo. Minimum term applies. Unlimited minutes and texts are from the UK to UK mobiles and UK landline starting with 01, 02 and 03 (excl. Jersey Guernsey & Isle of Man); and when roaming in the EU to standard mobile and landline numbers in the EU. Calls to UK 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; On BT Business Mobile Solo; Also included are 180 minutes & texts a month from the UK to standard mobiles and landlines in the EU. On BT Business Mobile Solo Extra Plus; Also included are Unlimited minutes & texts a month from the UK to standard mobiles and landlines in the EU and Unlimited MMS in the UK. Calls or texts to premium rate, non-geographic or other non-standard mobile or landline numbers in the EU, or to countries outside of EU are not included and will be charged at standard rates. By choosing BT Business Mobile Solo, you agree to opt out of the 50 euro spend cap and associated alerts at 80% of and up to the spend cap. You can opt back in the spend cap and alerts at any time by contacting us. Once you have used all of your inclusive minutes and/or texts, calls/texts are then charged at standard BT Mobile rates. If you use more than your monthly data allowance in the UK there will be a charge of £5 for a bundle of 500MB. Exclusions and restrictions apply – please see Section 10b of the BT Price List www.bt.com/pricing.
Our chat agents are based in the UK
Open: Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm
Chat is open from: / Monday - FridayOpen a sales chat
Chat is closed
Open: Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm
Chat is open from: / Monday - Friday