We are retrieving the product details...
BT Office Voice
The complete on-premises IP solution
What’s in the on-premises IP solution?
1. Phone system
Avaya IP Office
You and your people can work from anywhere, on any device, making it easier to work together. Avaya, one of our trusted partners, makes the IP phone system. We supply it and then it belongs to you.
BTnet Leased Line
Our market-leading, leased line internet access service. A private, dedicated internet connection with top performance, consistently high speeds, and no fluctuations in quality, ever.
3. Low cost calls
BT SIP Trunk
For lower cost, high-quality calls over the internet, with Quality of Service (QoS) that priorities voice over other data on your network for clear, reliable calls.
BTnet Managed Firewall
Designed specifically to work with BTnet, this protects your business from cyber threats and keeps all your data safe. We’ll remotely monitor your network 24/7, taking away stress and saving the time of doing it in-house.
Discover the benefits of an on-premises IP solution
More effective business communications
Get all the benefits of IP technology and stay in control of your communications with a phone system that’s right where you want it – in the office.
- Stay in control – you can tailor your communications system to your needs.
- Give your business a ‘local’ presence with virtual geographic numbers.
- Get all the calling features you need to help manage your calls.
- Give access to the right calling features to the right people so they can keep working wherever they are.
- Set up all your devices to ring at the same time so you never miss a call.
- Stay in touch by having your voicemail and email delivered to your mobile.
- Keep track of your contacts and provide a more efficient and friendly customer service by integrating your phone system with Salesforce.com, Lync, Call Assistant Outlook, or Avaya Communicator.
Read more about Avaya IP Office
Secure, high-quality business-grade internet
With a BTnet Leased Line you don’t share your bandwidth with anyone else, so your business-critical applications run smoothly and securely. Always.
- 100% availability target, giving you confidence that your internet connection is there whenever you need it.
- Business continuity is built in: we’ll automatically re-route your calls in an emergency, so whatever happens, it’ll be business as usual for your customers.
Read more about BTnet Leased Line
Complete solution with end-to-end support
We’ve designed our on-premises IP solution so that all of the elements work together seamlessly, and that includes 24/7 support.
- You’ll get an end-to-end voice solution where all the elements work together seamlessly.
- Help is always just a phone call away – there’s only one number to call and we’re available 24 hours a day. Every day.
- You’ll save time and hassle – you’ll only have one bill, from a single supplier.
Save on call costs and have non-geographic numbers
All BT SIP Trunks come with a generous call allowance, free calls between BT SIP Trunks, and a simple, low-cost pricing structure with no spend commitments.
Using a data network for all your calls means you don’t need separate traditional phone lines. No line, no line rental. You’ll have just one network, which means it’s also simpler for your IT team to manage.
Our Quality of Service (QoS) prioritises your calls over other data. Even if you’re using the rest of your bandwidth, your voice calls will always get through.
Non-geographic numbers mean that your phone number is no longer tied to the range of numbers available in your local telephone exchange so you can promote your business locally regardless of your location.
And with BT SIP Trunk, unlike with traditional phone lines, your numbers stay with you even if you’re moving to a different part of the country so you can take your numbers – and the customers who know them - with you.
Easier to manage costs and budget
Enjoy bundled calls, predictable monthly charges, and flexible internet access where you only pay for the bandwidth you use.
- Manage your costs with bundled calls, including calls to international landlines.
- Make savings with predictable monthly charges and free calls between colleagues.
- Flex the system when you need to and only pay for the bandwidth you use: turn it up at peak times and down when it’s quiet.
Help your people work more flexibly, provide a better service for your customers, and be ready for whatever the future holds.
- You can add new people and more phones as your business grows.
- Making changes to your phone system is easy; simply move an IP phones from one LAN socket to another.
Do I have to take all 4 components?
No, you can take all or any combination of them. For example, if you’ve already got a BTnet Leased Line, you could just order the BT SIP Trunk, the phone system, and the firewall.
Get in touch for more details. It’s a flexible solution.
If I have the SIP service and move premises can I take my phone number with me?
Yes, the numbers are IP-based so you can have non-geographic phone numbers. Unlike numbers on traditional phone lines, IP-based numbers aren’t tied to your local telephone exchange so you can take them with you wherever you move to.
Is the call quality as good as on a standard BT line?
Yes, it is. Your callers won’t tell the difference. BTnet offers Quality of Service (QoS), which prioritises your calls over other data across the IP network so you always get quality calls.
Will I need lots of cabling?
No, one cable carries everything, including calls, data and video. We can help streamline and simplify your infrastructure (including your LAN cabling).
Do I have to buy the Avaya IP Office phone system or can I choose my own?
Although we include the SIP-ready Avaya IP Office phone system in the BT Office Voice solution you may be able to use a different system depending on compatibility. Give us a call and ask us about it.
Do I have to pay for the equipment in one go?
No, you can spread your payments on a finance option.
Can I discuss my options with someone in person, rather than on the phone?
Yes, call us and we’ll put you in touch with your Local BT Business so they can arrange to visit you.
I can’t get fibre broadband to my premises. Will I be able to get a BTnet Leased Line?
Yes, leased line connections are different to broadband so you should still be able to get one even if you’re not able to get fibre. A BTnet Leased Line is a good alternative to a fibre connection.
Call us and we’ll explain how we can help you.