We are retrieving the product details...
Unlimited Infinity renewal - 24 months
For high internet users who want unlimited data
We are setting up the broadband line checker...
Sorry, we can't check that number
ISDN Number, incompatible with broadband
Sorry, we can only check BT numbers
Included as standard
Get free, unlimited data when you're connected to a BT Wi-fi hotspot.
As the account holder, you get one free BT Wi-fi unlimited subscription - worth £15 a month - which you can start using as soon as you get your order confirmation (that’s right: before we’ve even connected your broadband!).
BT Wi-fi hotspots are available in places like cafés, hotels, pubs, city centres and many independent businesses. Find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspots
We’ve got hotspots all over the UK, including at:
- Thistle, Hilton, and Hastings hotels
- Starbucks, coffee shops, railway stations, and shopping areas
- Conference centres, exhibition venues, and law courts
- Airport terminals and lounges (Etihad Airways, American Airlines, and Flybe for example)
- Welcome Break motorway service stations
Free wi-fi for your customers and clients – plus speeds and security are protected for you. People love free wi-fi. Give it to them.
More customers are more likely to visit a business with free wi-fi. It’s time for you to get the benefits with Guest Wi-Fi:
- Create a Guest Wi-Fi network for up to 13 people at the same time
- No extra charges for you or your guests
- Guest Wi-Fi on our Smart Hub comes ready and waiting to be switched on
- To Protect your speed – it stays as fast as ever
- Safe for everyone – Guest Wi-Fi blocks illegal content for peace of mind
- Your private network stays private – your guests can’t access your data
- Happy customers stay longer and return more often – a real boost to your business
Give your guests free wi-fi. Watch your business grow.
Support for your broadband 24 hours a day; online self-help tools, reporting, tracking, and FAQs.
Even with our network reliability, things can go wrong. On the rare occasion this happens, there are many ways we’ll be there to support you.
- Support centres are available 24/7 and free to call
- Online chat is available 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday
- Fault reporting and tracking are always available online
- The Help section of our website has answers to many frequently asked questions
- See if other customers can help on our community support forum
If we can’t help you remotely, we can send one of our engineers to fix it.
- Standard broadband or Infinity options - we'll aim to fix your fault within 2 working days of you reporting the fault to us
- Unlimited and Premium broadband or Infinity options - we'll aim to fix your fault by the end of the next working day
- Basic phone line with standard care – we’ll aim to fix your fault by the end of the second working day after you’ve told us about the fault
The response times shown here assume that you report the fault to us (either online or by phone call) before 9pm on a working day.
Enjoy the BT Sport app, for your personal, non-commercial viewing of unmissable live sport on your smartphone or tablet.
The BT Sport app is available to new BT Business customers taking Premium Broadband, Unlimited Infinity or Premium Infinity.
- Get all the BT Sport channels plus Box Nation
- Watch exclusive live sporting action including Premier League, UEFA Champions League and Aviva Premiership Rugby
- Available on iOS, Android and Windows 10 smartphones and tablets (can’t view on a TV or web browser)
- Download the app and sign in using the BT ID and password we’ll send you, once your broadband is installed.
How easy is it to upgrade to fibre?
We do all the work at the exchange and in the street cabinet. Depending on the product you order and the speeds available at your premises, you'll either plug in the BT Hub yourself or we'll send an engineer out to you.
Will I lose service if I renew?
The service is not affected in the event of a contract renewal.
Equally, the services remain unaffected if you choose not to renew the existing contract. In this case there will be no new Minimum Period, however a 28 day notice period will exist should you wish to leave.
Does 'Unlimited' really mean unlimited?
Will I need a new router?
If you upgrade to superfast fibre broadband, we'll send you out a brand new BT Business Smart Hub.
How do I access the more than 5 million BT Wi-fi hotspots around the UK?
Select the BT Wi-fi network from the available networks on your device then login with your '@btconnect.com' details (we gave you these when you joined us).
To make it really easy, there's also a BT Wi-fi app.
Find out more with our BT Wi-fi FAQs and videos
How quickly will I be back up and running if something goes wrong?
It depends on the type of broadband or fibre that you have. The response times shown here assume that you report the fault to us (either online or by phone call) before 6pm on a working day.
We'll aim to fix your fault by the end of the next working day.
How do I buy more licences for my Microsoft Office 365 Business Essentials account?
Just call us on 0800 028 2075 and we’ll add more licences for you.
Will I still get my loyalty discount when the price changes in January 2018?
Yes – we’ll apply your loyalty discount to the new Unlimited Infinity price automatically.
Things you need to know
Terms and legal stuff for you to download
BT Business Broadband terms can be found at www.bt.com/terms under the Broadband and Internet Services dropdown in the menu.
If we’ve offered you a loyalty discount by email, we’ll apply it as a re-occurring credit on your account when you order a new 24 month minimum period of service on BT Unlimited Infinity.
Your rental charges will go back to standard pricing at the end of this period – but we’ll be in touch with you before then.
All of our Unlimited and Premium subscriptions come with Prompt Care service as standard.
This means that in the unlikely event that you have a problem, if you report it before 6pm we’ll aim to fix it by the end of the next working day, Monday to Saturday.
If we're late in fixing the fault, you may be eligible to claim £25 off your next bill through our Customer Service Compensation Scheme.
BT Sport app
The BT Sport app is only available to new BT Business customers taking a Premium Broadband, Unlimited Infinity, or Premium Infinity service, either as a standalone purchase or as part of a package with a BT Business phone line.
BT Sport content is subject to change at any time.
The app is available for personal, non-commercial use and will only work on iOS 7 and above, Android OS 4.1, and Windows 10 smartphones and tablets. You can use the app to stream BT Sport programming on a maximum of two compatible devices at the same time.
Information about speed estimates
The speed ranges indicated above are estimates. Your actual broadband speeds will depend upon a number of factors, including the distance of your premises from the exchange, the quality of your line, the number of people using the broadband connection simultaneously, and the equipment you use.
It can take up to ten days for the line to settle at its maximum stable speed. Find out more about the types of things that could impact your broadband service.
Information about the Code
We've signed up to Ofcom’s Voluntary Business Broadband Speeds code of practice.
We aim to provide you with the fastest speed available on your line. Find out more about our commitments under the code of practice.
Our chat agents are based in the UK
Chat open from: 8am - 6pm / Monday - Friday
Chat open / Monday-FridayOpen a sales chat
Chat is closed
Chat open from: 8am - 6pm / Monday - Friday
Chat open / Monday-Friday