Superfast broadband and smart business line
Test out our new smart business line and get free Superfast fibre broadband for 12 months. Call our dedicated team for free on 08000 113 237 Option 1, Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Up to 76Mbps Download
- Up to 19.5Mbps Upload
- SMART Hub
- Unlimited Usage
- Guest Wi-Fi
- BT Sport App
- Access to 5 million Wi-Fi UK hotspots
- 4G Assure
Smart business line
- Make and receive calls from your business number on the go – using a new mobile app
- Cut down on cold callers – block calls from withheld and specific nuisance numbers
- Set missed calls to divert to another number – so someone else can answer if you can’t
- Easily manage features online through My account
- Includes a new business phone and unlimited calls to UK landlines and mobiles
Included as standard
Connect your office and enabled devices to the internet with the new BT Business Smart Hub. And rely on our strongest and most efficient wi-fi signal ever.
Smart Scan technology will always find you the best connection. And the BT Business Smart Hub is already set up for increases in network speed, upgrades and more devices as they become wi-fi enabled. So you get the performance you can count on, now and in future.
Get free, unlimited data when you're connected to a BT Wi-fi hotspot.
As the account holder, you get one free BT Wi-fi unlimited subscription - worth £15 a month.
BT Wi-fi hotspots are available in places like cafés, hotels, pubs, city centres and many independent businesses. Find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspots here.
We’ve got hotspots all over the UK, including at:
Thistle, Hilton, and Hastings hotels
Starbucks, coffee shops, railway stations, and shopping areas
Conference centres, exhibition venues, and law courts
Airport terminals and lounges (Etihad Airways, American Airlines, and Flybe for example)
Welcome Break motorway service stations
Free wi-fi for your customers and clients – plus speeds and security are protected for you. People love free wi-fi. Give it to them.
More customers are more likely to visit a business with free wi-fi. It’s time for you to get the benefits with Guest Wi-Fi:
Create a Guest Wi-Fi network for up to 13 people at the same time
No extra charges for you or your guests
Guest Wi-Fi on our Smart Hub comes ready and waiting to be switched on
Protect your speed – it stays as fast as ever
Safe for everyone – Guest Wi-Fi blocks illegal content for peace of mind
Your private network stays private – your guests can’t access your data
Happy customers stay longer and return more often – a real boost to your business
Give your guests free wi-fi. Watch your business grow.
Enjoy the BT Sport app, for your personal, non-commercial viewing of unmissable live sport on your smartphone or tablet.
The BT Sport app is available to new BT Business customers taking Premium Broadband, Unlimited Infinity or Premium Infinity. Once your broadband is installed, you can download the app and login using your BT ID and password which we have emailed with your order.
As well as the BT Sport channels, you’ll also be able to watch Box Nation and exclusive live sporting action like the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, and the Aviva Premiership Rugby.
Designed to be enjoyed on a smartphone or tablet, you can’t connect it to - or watch the BT Sport app through - a TV or web browser.
The BT Sport app is available on iOS, Android and Windows 10 smartphones and tablets.
If you’re using an iOS or Android device, you’ll also be able to relive those edge-of-your-seat moments or watch multi-angle replays with our enhanced video player, which is available on major sporting events like the Premier League and Champions League games.
And if you make use of the 5 million-plus BT Wi-Fi hotspots around the UK, you’ll be able to watch without eating into your data allowance.
A static IP address is unique to you and does not change. You'll need one if you’re running servers, websites, FTP hosting, or if you want to ...
Connect to your computer from anywhere in the world
Run your own email server (and associate it with your domain name)
Point domain names to your servers and equipment
Set up your own secure Virtual Private Network
Run your own website and FTP server
Run CCTV off your network
For trialists that require a single static IP, it will be included as part of the trial.
Incoming call features:
- Caller display - See the number of the person calling you
- Missed call & voicemail notifications - Flashing light on the handset and notification on the screen if you’ve got a missed call or voicemail
- Call waiting - Visual and audio alert if you have another incoming call
- Call hold - Places your caller on hold if you need to do something else
- 3 way calling - Lets you add another person to your call to have a 3-way conversation
- Transfer call to another number - Lets you send a caller to another number, e.g. your mobile or someone else
- Speakerphone - Go hands free on your call with speakerphone mode
Divert calls to another number or voicemail when
- You don’t answer - As an example, Set your mobile to ring if you don’t answer your business phone, so calls will find you wherever you are
- You’re on the phone - As an example, Have calls routed to someone else who can take your call if you can’t
- Always - As an example, Divert all your calls to another number, e.g. if you’re working somewhere else
- You don’t want to be disturbed - Quickly set your line to ‘do not disturb’ to have all calls sent to voicemail
- In an emergency - Pre-set a back-up number to take your calls if there’s ever a fault on your line
Block calls from withheld numbers
- Prevent potential nuisance calls by easily stopping calls from withheld numbers from coming through
Block calls from specific numbers
- If you receive a nuisance call you can add that number to your blacklist so you don’t receive any more calls from that number
Prevent calls being made to certain numbers
- Avoid bill shock by preventing calls from being made to premium or international numbers
Covers calls to UK landlines and mobiles for up to an hour each.
Subject to the trial being successful and BT deciding to launch you will be able to keep the services you are trial. BT would announce service pricing at launch and you can decide to keep your trial services, revert back to your previous service or chose any other service you want.
Yes, but as this is a trial, your service will be set up on a new account. You will not be liable for or expected to pay charges for line rental or usage included in your trial package.
Please call BT for free on 08000 113237.
If you have an existing Static IP we can move this across onto your trial Superfast Fibre broadband.
To support the trial BT has set-up a dedicated telephone support team that you can call for free on 08000 113237.
Will I get a new BT Hub?
You will get a BT Business Smart Hub sent to you.
Do I need additional power sockets near my BT Hub?
You will need a power socket for your BT Business Smart Hub, next to your main BT socket, and depending on the broadband service you are given to trial an additional power supply for a separate BT modem. Additional power sockets will also be needed for your trial Smart business phone.
Will my existing broadband service still work?
Your current phone line and broadband will be converted to the trial Superfast Fibre and Smart Landline.
What happens if my activation or start date is delayed?
If your activation or start date is delayed, we will update you by text message, email or phone call. You can also check the progress of your order online.
How do I track my order?
Click here to see how to track your order online.
How will I know my broadband has been activated?
When your Broadband is installed and active, we'll send a text message to your mobile. If your contact number is a phone line, we'll send an automated voice message.
How do I change my activation or start date?
To change the activation or start date for your order, visit our online order tracker.
Please call BT for free on 08000 113237.
Yes. BT will contact you periodically during the trial by phone or email to obtain your feedback and suggestions regarding the new trial services.
BT has set-up a dedicated trial support team to quickly resolve any service issues. In the unlikely event of a loss of service no compensation can be claimed because this is a trial.
Find out more about getting started with your new phone service
It’s easy to set up and manage your features online from the Cloud Voice Express online portal. Simply log in to My account, scroll down to Manage your services and choose the BT Cloud Voice Express option.
Alternatively, the Yealink W60 IP DECT phone user guide [PDF: 2.1MB] shows you how to do this from your phone.
The Cloud Voice Express online portal is the best place to set up and manage all your calling features. Simply log in to My Account, scroll down to Manage your services and choose the BT Cloud Voice Express option.
You can access the portal using Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer. Please make sure you’re running the latest versions.
More information on managing your service using the online portal can be found here:
We always recommend using the Cloud Voice Express app with the latest version of your phone’s operating system. The minimum requirements are:
- iOS – version 10
- Android – version 6 (Marshmallow)
Yes, you will receive a bill as normal showing charges at the discounted rate for the trial. You will, however, be liable for any charges which sit outside the trial package.
Our dedicated team are on hand to help with any questions or queries during your trial. Just call for free on 0800 011 3237.
If you can’t make or receive calls, your order may not yet be completed. So first of all, check its status in the order tracker online.
If your order’s closed, you need to check your equipment. Make sure the light on your BT Hub is blue, and the LEDs on your DECT base station are green. Next, make sure your phone’s handset is charged and registered with the DECT base station. If you’re unsure, check the Getting started guide to ensure you’ve installed your equipment properly.
Remember, you need a working broadband connection to make or receive calls. If your broadband connection is interrupted, try these checks and fixes before contacting us.
If you aren’t receiving any calls, you may have activated one of the features that diverts incoming calls, such as Call Divert or Do Not Disturb. Your DECT phone user guide [PDF: 2.1MB] will show you how to use your phone to check if any are active.
Alternatively, you can check online by using the Cloud Voice Express online portal. Simply log in to My Account, scroll down to Manage your services and choose the BT Cloud Voice Express option, then select the Call Diversion section.
If you can’t make any outgoing calls, go to the Cloud Voice Express online portal to check Call Barring isn’t set up to stop outgoing calls.
Log in to My Account, scroll down to Manage your services, choose the BT Cloud Voice Express option, and select the Outgoing Call section.
If you’re having trouble hearing calls, or being heard on calls, check the volume on your phone is turned up, or that you’ve not pressed the mute button accidentally.
If you requested your existing number to be transferred, but the service isn’t working, your order may not yet be completed. So first of all, check its status in the order tracker online.
If your order’s closed, you need to check your equipment. Make sure the light on your BT Hub is blue, and the LEDs on your DECT base station are green. Next, make sure your phone’s handset is charged and registered with the DECT base station.
If you don’t hear anything when you answer a call, the first thing you should do is check your handset. If the battery’s charged, and the volume is set as normal, you may be getting called by a firm using an auto dialler. These normally leave a short delay before a person speaks to you.
Your phone displays the number of the caller, so it’s easy to return the call if you want to speak to them. Alternatively, you can add their number to your black list using the Selective Call Rejection feature. Or if the caller has withheld their number, you can set up Anonymous Call Rejection.
All your calling features can be set up and managed in the Cloud Voice Express online portal. Simply log in to My Account, scroll down to Manage your services and choose the BT Cloud Voice Express option.
If your broadband connection is interrupted, try these checks and fixes before contacting us.
Yes, however Cloud Voice Express cannot be used to make 999 or 112 calls in the event of a power or network failure. Please consider using an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for your internet router and phone equipment. These are available from many suppliers eg BT Business Direct. As a guide, a 390 Watt/700VA unit is sufficient to support BT broadband and Cloud Voice Express with:
- 1 Smart hub (or equivalent)
- 1 IP DECT phone base station
- 2 IP DECT phone handsets
Important note: your Cloud Voice Express service is registered to a specific address which we are obliged to share with the emergency services. This doesn’t update automatically if you change locations so if you need to use the service at a different address, please contact BT Business.
The registration LED (top)
- Fast green flashes: paging mode
- Slow green flashes: registration mode
- Steady green light: a handset is registered to the base station
- No light: no registered handsets
The network status LED (middle)
- Slow green flashes: offline
- Steady green light: connected to the internet
The power indicator LED (bottom)
- Slow green flashes: upgrading firmware
- Steady green light: power on
- No light: power off
Follow these three simple steps to register your handset to your DECT base station:
- Press and hold the paging key until it flashes – it’s on the front of the DECT base station
- Press the ‘Reg’ soft key on the handset
- The handset will automatically pair the devices
See your DECT phone user guide [PDF: 2.1MB] for more information.
- Network unavailable: you have no broadband connection. Please check your DECT base station is connected to your BT Hub. If your broadband connection is interrupted, try these checks and fixes before contacting us.
- Unregistered: your handset isn’t registered to the base station. Please see the ‘How do I register my handset to my DECT base station’ FAQ.
- Provision error: your order may not be complete yet, so check its status in the order tracker online. If your order’s closed, you need to check your equipment. Make sure the light on your BT Hub is blue, and the LEDs on your DECT base station are green. Next, make sure your phone’s handset is charged and registered with the DECT base station. If you’re unsure, check the Getting started guide to ensure you’ve installed your equipment properly.