You can trust us to lead the way
We have the security expertise, world-class technology and 24/7 support you need.
Get in touch
You can have confidence that your skies are safe with us
You can rely on us to protect against rogue drones. We have 75 years’ experience supplying security solutions worldwide. And invest £64 million per year on security innovation to stay ahead of emerging threats like rogue drones.
We’ve also partnered with DroneShield to provide the underlying technology for our detection systems. But our experienced team looks after everything else. Understanding your objectives. Evaluating the risk. Designing and installing your solution. Providing 24/7 customer care. And offering on-site diagnostics and repair. Giving you complete protection.
A powerful partnership to protect your organisation
- Founded in 2014, DroneShield’s existing customers include the MoD and US military.
- DroneShield provides world-class detection and jamming systems, including handheld, vehicle-based and fixed options.
- It recently developed DroneOptID that uses machine learning to recognise and track drones.
- We have 75 years’ experience supplying security solutions to the MoD, police and more.
- We employ 3,000 security professionals worldwide. In fact, we’re the UK’s biggest private cybersecurity employer.
- All of our installers are carefully vetted, with Airside clearance, prison approval and MI5 accreditation.
Read our report
Despite rogue drone incidents rising, 76% of organisations we surveyed still have no security strategy for dealing with them. Discover how the UK is adapting to the drone age and what’s left to do.Download our report on drone security [PDF 1.1MB]