Save valuable time with Direct Debit
Life’s too important to spend on bills. Set up a Direct Debit payment today. It can help you save valuable time – and avoid late payment charges
It’s easy to pay by Direct Debit with BT Business
Already manage your business billing online?
Paying by Direct Debit is simple. Sign in and you can set up a DD payment in no time. Just follow the onscreen guides. And start saving time with Direct Debit today.
Don’t have a BT Business online account?
You can do so much in My Account – your secure area of our website. Track orders. Analyse charges. Update details without calling. Plus pay by Direct Debit.
Set up a Direct Debit to save time and effort on bills
To set up a Direct Debit, you'll need your bank account number, the account holder's name, and the sort code.
2. Select Set up a Direct Debit
3. Select Whole Bill Direct Debit (if you hover over the '?' you'll see more information about it)
4. Select the account you want to pay by Direct Debit, then hit Next
5. If there’s only one person on your bank account, select I am the sole signatory, then I want to set up my Direct Debit online, then fill in your bank details
6. Or, if your bank account needs more than one signature, select I am not the sole signatory. Please send me a paper instruction to complete and return. Which is what we'll then do!
Why switch to Direct Debit
Never forget to pay a bill
Avoid late payment charges