Why waste time sorting out bills?
Go paper-free, pay by Direct Debit and give yourself time for the important stuff.
Once you've signed into online billing ...
Here's how to switch to paper-free billing
Just three simple steps to follow ...
- Click Switch to paper-free.
- Select Yes, change to paper-free (then, if you agree, tick the box next to I agree to terms and conditions).
- Click Save.
Here's how to set up a direct debit ...
Follow these simple instructions to set up a direct debit
You'll need your bank account number, the account holder's name, and the sort code.
Click Set up a Direct Debit.
- Select Whole Bill Direct Debit (If you hover over the '?' you'll see more information about it).
- Select the account(s) that you want to set up the Direct Debit on, then click Next.
- If your bank account needs just the one signatory: select I am the sole signatory, click I want to set up my Direct Debit online, then fill in your bank details.
- Or, if your bank account needs more than one signature, select I am not the sole signatory. Please send me a paper instruction to complete and return. Which is what we'll then do!
Why switch to Direct Debit and paper-free billing
No more paper bills/VAT invoices
All your bills in one place
Never forget to pay your bill