What is Falcon Mk 2 IP Phone?
The Falcon Mk2 is an IP phone for business customers designed to enhance your business VoIP experience.
- Enables additional calling features
- Preconfigured with your VoIP service details
The BT Falcon Mk 2 IP phone is an IP phone for business customers. It is intended to enhance an existing BT Broadband Voice or BT Hosted VoIP service by providing additional calling features.
To use BT Business Broadband Voice (VoIP) with the BT Business Hub 3, you'll need a BT Falcon IP Phone (standard phones won't work).
Why choose Falcon Mk 2 IP Phone?
Combining geographic numbers with your VoIP line can help your business:
- A six line LCD display for clarity of on screen information
- An integrated 2 port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- A headset port and hands-free speakerphone enabling you to move around the office whilst on a call
- Multiple power options (external power supply adaptor or optional power over Ethernet 802.3af)
- Compatible with BT Hosted VoIP and BT broadband VoIP services
- Advanced call handling features: Call Forward, Call Transfer (attended), Call Hold, Auto Answer, Auto Reject
- 100 Name and Number directory
- Speed dial
- Call display with Call waiting
- 30 Number call log - shows received or missed calls and dialed numbers
- Conference call
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Integrated 2 ports 10/100 Ethernet switch with Support for Power Over Ethernet
How to order
You can order a BT Falcon Mk 2 IP Phone online by logging into the VoIP Portal using your business group telephone number and password. Then just click on the "Add IP Phone" link.
On the ordering page, ensure that you select which of your available BT Business Broadband Voice or Hosted VoIP numbers you require configuring in your phone. The IP phone is delivered with your selected phone numbers preconfigured.
Alternatively, you can now order BT Falcon IP Phones when you sign up to your BT Business Broadband Voice service, either as an outright purchase or as part of your monthly subscription charges.
Your phone will be delivered to your account's billing address.