Useful numbers

Sales: 0800 707 6320 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday

Cisco Unified Communications

Unify your communications with a phone system from BT and Cisco

Bring calls and data together with one easy-to-use telephone system

0% Finance available

  • Ideal if you operate from multiple sites
  • Helps employees collaborate fast
  • Integrates easily with your existing Cisco infrastructure

Call for pricing

Cisco Unified Communications at a glance

What is Cisco Unified Communications Manager?

Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports your basic business phone system, as well as home and mobile working.

Plus it enables you to link together different communications, including mobile and business broadband.

See detailed Cisco phone system benefits

Who is Cisco Unified Communications Manager for?

This market-leading phone system is designed with the small and medium-sized business in mind: But it's flexible enough to grow to meet the phone system needs of even the largest business.

If you work in the education sector, we can help you find the right phone system for your school

Why choose Cisco Unified Communications?

  • Build productivity by making people easier to reach
  • Help mobile workers stay productive wherever they are
  • Quick and easy collaboration just a click away
  • Streamline communications with just one number to dial
  • Seamless connection with your existing Cisco infrastructure
  • Ideal for organizations with multiple sites

Find out how a range of businesses have benefitted from a new BT telephone system by viewing our phone systems case studies.

0% Finance offer

Offer details

With our finance options, you can get all the benefits of the right phone system right away.

What's the offer?

Until the 31st January 2013 we are offering 0% finance on our Cisco phone systems.

This is a great way to manage the cost of investing in a new solution essential to your business.

Offer details

Work smarter with BT Unified Comms

Find out how Unified communications can enable your employees to collaborate easily and be more effective, wherever they are.

Watch the video

Reduce costs with BT Unified Comms

Find out how cost reductions are there for the taking with unified communications.

Watch the video

Better customer service with BT Unified Comms

Find out how unified communications can help make your business even more customer-friendly and how it needn't be complicated or prohibitively expensive.

Watch the video

Contact us

Speak to an expert now on 0800 707 6320

or enquire online
Cisco Unified Communications: things you needs to know

0% Finance

All finance offers are subject to status and documentation will be offered through BT Finance, which is a registered trademark of British Telecommunications plc, used under license by a panel of Funders and Banks.

This does not constitute an offer of finance.

Terms and conditions are available on request.

0% Features:

0% interest financing for 36 months*

Minimum 70% BT Communication Systems (The remaining 30% Non-BT Communication Systems can include Structured Cabling and network connection charges.)

Cisco offer extended to 31st January 2013.

* Terms and conditions apply. Subject to credit approval. BT, Cisco Capital, GE Capital reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.

Get social with us: