Microsoft Office 365 offered by BT
What is it?
Microsoft Office 365 uses the cloud to give you online access to a range of Microsoft collaboration and communication tools: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online, and Office Web Apps.
Because it's cloud-based, you can access all your programs , documents, email, contacts, and shared calendars wherever you are and on whatever device you're using (Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry ...).
But it's not just about you. It's also about collaboration.
With Office 365, your people can work on documents together, even when they're thousands of miles apart (or just down the road with a customer); you can organise and run online meetings so you can make decisions quickly without having to get everyone in the same room together; and storing your files in a single place means it's really easy for everyone to find and share them.
With Office 365, distance doesn't mean anything anymore.
And, because it's a Microsoft product, it's fully compatible with Microsoft Office (although you don't actually need Office to use Office 365). Which is a good thing; you'll already be familiar with what it looks like. All you need to know is what it can do for you
What can it do for me?
- Share calendars and access colleagues' availability from anywhere
- Manage and share documents with colleagues
- Create external websites for customers and internal websites for your guys
- Edit documents in real-time with colleagues
- Access documents on SharePoint from a mobile device
- See when people are online and available then communicate with them instantly
- Run online meetings with people inside and outside your organisation using audio, video, and web conferencing
- Share desktops, presentations, and online whiteboards
- Make software upgrades a thing of the past. With Office 365 you're always using the latest versionâ€¦
- View and edit documents on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote while you're online