Check if you're covered by our mobile network...
From summer 2014, we're getting together with a new partner so we can provide our mobile service over a different network. All new BT Business Mobile customers will get access to the most established 4G network, plus the biggest 3G and 2G networks, in the UK.
You can easily check your coverage on the new network with our coverage checker
As we're constantly increasing our coverage, we're updating the checker every week so you can be sure that it's always accurate*.
* Of course, even though coverage may be excellent in an area, local service can be affected by things like the construction and material design of buildings; or the number of large trees in a park that you're in; or even if there are extreme weather conditions when you're trying to make a call. So although our coverage checker is accurate, it's not a guarantee that you'll get a tip-top connection in every square foot within that area every time you make a call.
BT Signal Assist: Improve your coverage
Although we and our network partners keep a constant eye on how our mobile network is performing, there may be times when your signal needs a little help.
That's where BT Signal Assist comes in. It's a small device that's easy to set up but will make a world of difference. It plugs into your broadband router and provides a signal for 3G phones, mobile broadband dongles and 3G enabled tablets in areas where you..
- find the signal isn't strong enough
- don't have any coverage
- have a problem with your indoor signal
BT Signal Assist: What you need
To use BT Signal Assist you'll need to be a BT Business Mobile customer with a:
- 3G capable device
- Broadband line with at least 1.5 Mbps download speeds and 0.3 Mbps uplink
- Spare Ethernet Port on Broadband Router
- Spare power socket
Of course, you'll also need a BT Signal Assist box. Just give us a call if you want to buy one...